Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by curious4TS07
    her review is even funnier
    transsexual cock size (when erect): 5-6
    I dunno. Having seen her Yum gallery, I thought she looked larger than 5-6". Her ad says 7.5, but I'd say she's probably 6.5-7". I can't comment on anything else in her ad though, because I've never met her, but if she really is 6'4 and 220+, her height definitely hides her weight well. She's well proportioned.
    i would guess the review is wrong in that size but it said she couldnt get hard and just laid there .... so maybe if she only had a semi thats how big he figured she could get
    Ahh, thank you. I didn't read the review, just the stats. And don't take this the wrong way, but you're very pretty. My goodness.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by curious4TS07
    her review is even funnier
    transsexual cock size (when erect): 5-6
    I dunno. Having seen her Yum gallery, I thought she looked larger than 5-6". Her ad says 7.5, but I'd say she's probably 6.5-7". I can't comment on anything else in her ad though, because I've never met her, but if she really is 6'4 and 220+, her height definitely hides her weight well. She's well proportioned.
    i would guess the review is wrong in that size but it said she couldnt get hard and just laid there .... so maybe if she only had a semi thats how big he figured she could get
    I don't know about that Jennifer, she looks pretty functional here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	victoria_mason2123_842.jpg 
Views:	2227 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	220302   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	victoria_mason2095_380.jpg 
Views:	2680 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	220303  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Those were from the same gallery that I'd seen which was why I questioned the stats on the review. But if she was only half-mast during the encounter, I guess he wouldn't have known.

Or maybe he didn't turn her on.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Platinum Poster

surely you guys know how to push at the base of ur cocks right above your balls to make it harder or look harder/longer

as for the cumshot..... prob a fake

as for the guy not turning her on as the reason she couldnt perform... well thats not his job.... girl should be hard on her own accord if she claims to be functional

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

surely you guys know how to push at the base of ur cocks right above your balls to make it harder or look harder/longer

as for the guy not turning her on as the reason she couldnt perform... well thats not his job.... girl should be hard on her own accord if she claims to be functional
    Not a fake cumshot, never a fake on our site - so once again, shut the fuck up and stop making assumptions on things you don't know.

Professional Poster

I want ot be inside her

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

Not a fake cumshot, never a fake on our site - so once again, shut the fuck up and stop making assumptions on things you don't know.
    and now the avatar makes sence

i said PROBABLY

and i stand behind that statement

you stand behind yours... awesome 4 you. but i and everyone else here can read the reviews

oh and the fact that i did a shoot for yum that i didnt cum in and i remember some talk about trying to make a fake shot

but i guess that never happened either

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

and now the avatar makes sence

i said PROBABLY

and i stand behind that statement

you stand behind yours... awesome 4 you. but i and everyone else here can read the reviews

oh and the fact that i did a shoot for yum that i didnt cum in and i remember some talk about trying to make a fake shot

but i guess that never happened either
    I don't need to, I've got the video which shows her cumming. Your wrong.
    Nobody mentioned a fake cum shot to you, so quite continuing to tell blatant lies.

Platinum Poster

oh ok riiiight