Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I skimmed this thread, so I might have missed something beyond the normal "Am I gay?!" hysteria.

What I find amusing is that these threads always seems to center around objects inserted into an individuals ass. Seriously. That's the central argument that all these threads boil down to.

Go stick something up your ass, have someone else do it, or not, or watch someone else do it, or freak out about the concept in general. Who cares what anyone does with their ass? Do whatever ya want and shut about it.

Good grief.

Veteran Poster

I hear ya. I'm sure he's gay as a parade but my point was...there's lots of grays. That was an extreme version.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood
    my point was...there's lots of grays.
    My point is exactly that but without the superfluous "r" in the last word.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood
    I think that's the bottomline with a lot of the non-cockhoundish, "straighter" guys.
    Straighter guys do draw a line at bottoming.
    no they dont

claims like this are wat faggots use in their arguements to say how much straighter they are then so and so

u can say bc u dont bottom ure not gay

but im willing to bet the rest of society will call you a fag

be secure in who you are and your choices in life and dont worry bout what others choose or do and nobody will call you gay

live ur life for urself and not for the other men on the board
    I live my life for myself and the people I care about believe you me.

And I can say that I am not a fag not only because I'm not a bottom but also because I only date women with vaginas.

I am quite the connoisseur of women and to hell with what anyone else thinks.

Platinum Poster

so u think ure straighter then the guys who have balls to come out of the closet and date ts?

lol so wrong and so lame on so many levels

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    so u think ure straighter then the guys who have balls to come out of the closet and date ts?
    I don't date TS, I date women.
    They may or may not have a history of transsexualism, but definitely they are smart, funny, articulate and opinionated women.
    Like I said before, to hell with what anyone else thinks anyway.

Default My 2cents worth...

I really don't understand the concept of dating a t-girl and ignoring her cock. That's like being with gg and overlooking the pussy. You should enjoy the whole package. Why would anybody have sex without experiencing the whole body. I think it's a shame and a disgrace. Nobody really knows what's gay or straight anymore. Just be your damn self!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9709620_966.gif 
Views:	166 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	214534  

Default Re: My 2cents worth...

Quote Originally Posted by blackat
    I really don't understand the concept of dating a t-girl and ignoring her cock. That's like being with gg and overlooking the pussy. You should enjoy the whole package. Why would anybody have sex without experiencing the whole body. I think it's a shame and a disgrace. Nobody really knows what's gay or straight anymore. Just be your damn self!!!!
    What is this nonsense "who can say what is gay and what is not?" Gay is a man getting fucked up the ass by another man. That's gay. No new age philospophy can say otherwise.

And for those who are of the mindset, "well, it's attached to her so I must give it love and attention otherwise I'm not loving all of her" that is ridiculous. Why can't a man, as I stated in the opening post, love a TS as a woman without any specific interest in her cock? It doesn't mean he's copping out, it doesn't mean it's less than a total relationship, it simply means he isn't interested in going down on or getting fucked by her. It's not like ignoring a GG's pussy not at all. "A shame and a disgrace", lol get a grip.

5 Star Poster

what a gay thread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	george_michael_899.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	214536  

Professional Poster

Default Re: More generalizing on admirers straight or gay?

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Taking cock in your ass is the definition of gay if you're a man. Your Bend Over Boyfriend", and probably Tristan Taormino are coming down with a small case of the queers.
    You are factually incorrect. If "gay" currently means "homosexual", that literally means "same sex" from the Latin/Greek. You've got to be a man attracted to another man to be gay. Liking anal sex is simply not what that word means.