Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    We assign categories because thats our collective inclination as a society. Individually we, not all but some, allow ourselves to be more broad minded. I did at the outset describe these as "gross generalizations" semi-sarcastic because any categorization of sexual preference is slighting someone somehow.

From the TS standpoint, and I'm sure all TS can agree on this, we have a vantage point you guys can never have. That is, we are the recipient of your attention and can see differences in each man's desires. There is no doubt some "straight" guys have gay tendencies and their TS interest is sparked. I've been with guys that swear they've never had sex with a man and guys who freely admit it, it is I will agree a wide spectrum.

I'll also agree with Felecia there are bisexual tendencies in almost everyone and 90% is probably a common figure for most heteros and homos. That is, pick a typically straight guy, and if he were to go through all his sexual thoughts at some point some time he at least thought about a gay encounter.
    I can safely say I have never thought once about having a sexual encounter with a man who looks like a man. Never once even thought another man was attractive.If you asked me if a man was attractive I would not have a clue.

I think it is homo propoganda to suggest that most men are bi to a degree.They want people to view their sexual choices as not abnormal.Thats understandable.Being as how they used to imprison homos or believe it was a mental illness to shag another mans arse. I should say also that I don't think there is anything wrong with a man loving another man , providing they keep their man love to themselves.

I must say I also disagree with you , that a man who wants to get fucked in the ass by a shemale is necessarily Gay or Bi. or more Gayer than a man who just wants to fuck you. I myself enjoy being shagged because I like being dominated and being shagged by a girl is to me the ultimate humiliation. It's a bit like those men who see women dressed in leather to be beaten and yes I enjoy that too.

I would say there are other men like me who are into that scene for this reason and would never even think of sleeping with a man who looks like a man. It is all about power exchange that you cannot get for whatever reason in your life.

I still think that the 'gay or not?' debate is useless and boring. Who cares what niche you fit in and to what percentage you're gay?

It would be more productive to distinguish between assholes and nice guys, whatever sexual niche they fit into.

Insert funny quote here

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    I must say I also disagree with you , that a man who wants to get fucked in the ass by a shemale is necessarily Gay or Bi. or more Gayer than a man who just wants to fuck you.

i agree w/ this

ive dated guys that were 90% tops and guys that were 75% if not more bottom

it doesnt make one faggier then the other in my eyes
    if a guy is into ts he SHOULD enjoy the whole package

if he doesnt he should either be w/ genetic men or genetic women

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    I must say I also disagree with you , that a man who wants to get fucked in the ass by a shemale is necessarily Gay or Bi. or more Gayer than a man who just wants to fuck you.

i agree w/ this

I consider myself a TS and yet the men who sleep with me sure seem like they eat a mean pussy... what does that make them in your eyes... out of curiosity...

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

i agree w/ this

I consider myself a TS and yet the men who sleep with me sure seem like they eat a mean pussy... what does that make them in your eyes... out of curiosity...
    that would be a guy enjoying the full package of a TS

duh? i wasnt talking about post-ops and neither was the op

Veteran Poster

I find I have to agree with tsntx.

Liking anal penetration isn't the definition of being gay, that would be liking having sex with someone of the same sex.

A major element of this discussion that always bothers me is the same misconception that happens in political discussions. Folks tend to think along a one dimensional spectrum, if they even give room for a spectrum, when the reality is there are far more than one axis involved.

In politics you would look at social values, economic values, defense values, etc. Pretty much a separate axis for every major topic. In sexuality, it would be physical stimulation, visual stimulation, sound, smell, etc.

A man can like many things without being any more 'gay' or 'straight', that depends on who he wants to do them to him. Part of this issue seems to come from a paranoia about the closet gays, and trying to ferret them out. In some ways a necessary paranoia, as many closet cases have proven to be very destructive to the more open community, but it's led to a propensity to try prove that many things are 'signs' of gayness.

Still, a complex issue...

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

the problem with trying to classify chasers is that the same guy can be in category one with a certain girl (totally hetero, not into her dick), and with another girl become a raging cock fiend. different girls different reaction

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    the problem with trying to classify chasers is that the same guy can be in category one with a certain girl (totally hetero, not into her dick), and with another girl become a raging cock fiend. different girls different reaction

but its not the girl that makes him a fag, its the desire/ actions that he has in general

Sexuality is not Black and White, why are we always trying to define what guys are that like transsexuals. We are straight men who like hot chicks regardless or wether they are GG or TS...............

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DC
    Sexuality is not Black and White, why are we always trying to define what guys are that like transsexuals. We are straight men who like hot chicks regardless or wether they are GG or TS...............
    just bc you are doesnt mean they all are

i dont think every guy that likes ts is a fag
    i dont think every guy that likes cock is a fag
    i dont think every guy that likes to bottom is a fag

but a lot of you are lol