Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The OJ Verdict

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    I also think what he did he shouldn't be doing more than 2 years....and even that would be a little stiff.

OJ is paying for his acquittal of 12 years ago.
    I agree, the man was just trying to get his stuff back. Granted he used a gun, but he was just getting his stuff back. He shouldn't have gotten 15 years for it.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

I am so sick of people making excuses for people like O.J.
    If this was Joe Sixpack off the street would they be going to jail this long?
    No.
    But O.J really has worked Americas last nerve ending and they are tired of him and me too.
    All people do is make fucking lame excuses for bad behavior and criminal behavior and its wrong and its hurting this country.
    I wish they would build MORE jails to put these idiots that walk around here with guns in.
    This country is becoming a lowlife nation.

Junior Poster

You know, it's funny we have all these witnesses to both of the crimes that OJ allegedly committed, posting on a shemale website.

Where were ya'll when the prosecutors had to call credible witnesses to the crime, since ya'll KNOW he's guilty??

Yeah, he did it because...........

WHat's the fucking answer??

PS. Fred Goldman is profiting out of his son's death, he wants money not closure. He's the lowest scum of all, if OJ just had just the clothes on his back they would strip his shit-stained undies off.

I bet your son is happy now, that you could make a little buck off his death, instead of devoting time to MOVING THE FUCK ON. Dirty greedy scumbag.

laughing at OJ's crocodile tears at sentencing. He said, "I was just trying to get my property back." damn thats some funny shit. And he was trying to minimize the seriousness of the crime (this was an armed break-in) by saying of the victims, "I know these guys, I've been to their house. I sung to their kids."

How stupid can his lawyer be that he would allow his client to look so stupid at his final statement before sentencing?

Junior Poster

How is OJ going to find the "real killers" if he is locked up??

Veteran Poster

Oj goes to jail but yet the criminals in wallstreet and the white house are still walking around. Something is fucking wrong with that.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

"You know you done fucked up, don't you?"

OJ was considered a Menace II Society...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	youknowyoudone_113.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	214224  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    He received 15 years. I knew he was guilty of the murders but he got a break. He should have laid low, but he eventually got caught. I don't think he is going to last 15 years if you ask me.
    OJ's problem was that he thought he could get away with murder.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    oj didnt kill his wife it was the colombians.
    yeah that scene just screams unpaid dope tab to me.

Rookie Poster

I normally stay away from OJ anythang but juice however I can say OJ has to be a complete dumb ass.....Look whether he got away with murder or was completly innocent he should've known fucking well that there was alot of upset white folks who were waiting for him to fuck up...And what does he do fucks up again....Look I'm far from a racist but I've made my mistakes and been in the legal system sorry OJ you know if you a minority your ass is already in a sling but to add Oj aka The Juice on that you asked for it....Though we know damn well he was found guilty to makeup for the acquittal...Sorry like Katt Williams said I didn't know it was a crime to steal a picture of yourself that was stolen from you.....OJ the Dumb-ass Juice Simpson.....I would say free OJ but he'd probaly fuck up again when he got out....Oh yeah I think his ex & her boy toy got killed over a drug debt to..2 people 1 knife impossible unless you the Falsh or they where dumber then 'The Juice"

Female or Shemale its whatever in my eyes you're all female