Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is sex power?

Junior Poster

Default Is sex power?

Do you feel a sense of power when you hammer someone's ass? Do you smack ass and pull hair? Or is it just sex?

Is penetration an act of power?

When you answer this question, say whether you are a top or bottom and talk about your experiences.

Personally, I am a bottom and sex for me is total submission. If someone sticks there dick in my ass and tounge in my mouth at the same time, I feel they are totally inside me and in total control. Alternatively, if I have two dicks inside me, I feel used and inferior. Everyone smacks my ass and pulls my hair. Some people squeeze my nipples until I cry out.

Now tell us your story... are you top? bottom? in control? or is it just sex?

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Platinum Poster

its just sex.
    dom/sub play takes away from the experience.
    feels less intimate.

i think i have a love making fetish

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    dom/sub play takes away from the experience.
    feels less intimate.
    As someone who is into BDSM, I can say that I like the power exchange aspect of dom/sub scenes. But that's not the only thing I do. I also like quiet lovemaking and a lot more.

I think it's important to mix things up, otherwise you go through the same motions everytime and get stuck in a rut.

xian

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Just because one takes a dick up their ass does not make them submissive and vice versa.

You can take charge and control a man and make him submit to you in and out of the bedroom!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

has anyone on this forum smacked someone's ass prior to fucking them? ... even just one smack... think about why you did it...

by the way I'd submit to you Hara Juku

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Just because one takes a dick up their ass does not make them submissive and vice versa.

You can take charge and control a man and make him submit to you in and out of the bedroom!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Lets face it Hara, you have your own little harem of men dying to do anything for you dont you? :P

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    Lets face it Hara, you have your own little harem of men dying to do anything for you dont you? :P
    lol I just call it "Scratch my back and I'll scratch your itch err back!" lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy

by the way I'd submit to you Hara Juku
    Hmm attaboy! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Is sex power?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy
    Do you feel a sense of power when you hammer someone's ass? Do you smack ass and pull hair? Or is it just sex?

Is penetration an act of power?

When you answer this question, say whether you are a top or bottom and talk about your experiences.

Personally, I am a bottom and sex for me is total submission. If someone sticks there dick in my ass and tounge in my mouth at the same time, I feel they are totally inside me and in total control. Alternatively, if I have two dicks inside me, I feel used and inferior. Everyone smacks my ass and pulls my hair. Some people squeeze my nipples until I cry out.

Now tell us your story... are you top? bottom? in control? or is it just sex?
    i think as a "pansyboy" you experience "penetration" as a submissive thing, but when you start living as a girl, you stop thinking being a sub or a "bottom" as a fetish thing. I realized that i am equal and i deserve equality even if i am a female being penetrated..its not about inferiority or what not..

even though one can have dom/sub fetish, they dont define real life identity.

Junior Poster

Clearly there is a link between penetration and power - I mean the first thing a GG dominatrix buys is a strap-on.

But I do understand what you are saying. Recent experiences I have had would suggest you are right when you say it changes when you live as a girl.