Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lisa Kage

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Lisa Kage

Subsequent to my previous post, I have been given additional information and visual proof which verifies she is alive. Jesus Christ, I mean I wept when I thought she was dead. Anyway, I guess none of us are ever going to see her again in the public arena as that seems to be how she wants it.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Yeyiiiii, She's risen!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Fantastic reporting, Azanti. Well done! If she is alive, and we all certainly hope she is, you can be sure she is reading this. So Lisa - just give us a sign - we're all on your side!

Veteran Poster

Next time before I morn anyone I meet through this scene, I will need to see the bloody body. Seriously Lisa, that was a cunt of a thing you did.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Azanti View Post
    Next time before I morn anyone I meet through this scene, I will need to see the bloody body. Seriously Lisa, that was a cunt of a thing you did.
    A shabby post that doesn't even make it as satire. 'Lisa Kage' is a free individual who can make decisions without having to consult you first. There is probably a clinical diagnosis for people who become so obsessed with someone they have seen on video or the internet that they 'demand' to know all the details of their personal life. Lisa Kage is no longer in the business, get over it and jerk off to another fantasy shemale, there are plenty of them.

0 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    A shabby post that doesn't even make it as satire. 'Lisa Kage' is a free individual who can make decisions without having to consult you first. There is probably a clinical diagnosis for people who become so obsessed with someone they have seen on video or the internet that they 'demand' to know all the details of their personal life. Lisa Kage is no longer in the business, get over it and jerk off to another fantasy shemale, there are plenty of them.

That she is no longer in the business is one thing but to fake her own death is another. Come on you cannot do that. Just leave the scene and that is it.

Veteran Poster

As I said, I actually met her, socially. In the real world. In any event, I guess she had her reasons, but it doesn't make it right.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Many of use new Lisa personally, including this individual and others whom were given the same lie. I can understand why she faked her own death, but I also believe it was a 'cunt of a thing you did' as many of us also mourned her and looked for answers.
    Perhaps you should understand a situation, before being so patronizing?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Thanks Grooby - I certainly don't wish her any ill will and I hope she is happy. As you say, hard enough to go to 11 funerals in 18 months (just bad timing I guess) without throwing an extra person to mourn into that heavy cocktail mix. Not something I would wish on my worst enemy.