Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 70.15%
  • No

20 29.85%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Junior Poster

You mofos need to relax and chill, hot girls like Jenn can call me a fag all she wants while I look into her sexy eyes. I laugh and think its funny, for I been called worse in my life.

Sounds more like insecurity issues or maybe you hate yourself for liking Transgender women. You admire them, they don't owe you anything.

Plus it just sounds like an attack on the girls by the jealous ones who wish they could pass in public when dressed up.

Platinum Poster

lol how to know if youre involved in faggotry?

when youre in a thread about a girl who calls you a fag that is HALF as many pages long as the thread the girl started about herself last night.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    You mofos need to relax and chill, hot girls like Jenn can call me a fag all she wants while I look into her sexy eyes. I laugh and think its funny, for I been called worse in my life.

Sounds more like insecurity issues or maybe you hate yourself for liking Transgender women. You admire them, they don't owe you anything.

Plus it just sounds like an attack on the girls by the jealous ones who wish they could pass in public when dressed up.

1. If she calls you a fag in some kinky type of fantasy, that's alright. But not everyone will have the same reaction to the term.

2. No, think about it. Insecurity has nothing to do with it, the term Fag is a slur, and is treated as such by most people. You don't have to be gay to be offended by the term. I'm offended when another white person uses the slur Nigger or spic in front of me and i'm white. So why get offended? Because it's wrong.

3. The only jealousy seems to be coming from the very girl you're defending. Another TS posted some nude pics, and Jennifer starts with some smart statement about the photos being edited, and how stupid she is for posting nude pics for free. Jennifer does this everytime she feels threatened by a new TS on the site. It's sounds like Jennifer is the one who's jealous.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fitz207
    Quote Originally Posted by sockmonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    funny how someone not a fag has a pic like that saved and ready to go

good job

Aargh, ya dirty bitch, I was going to say something to that effect.

Honestly, though, I love the fact that you beat me to it.
    Kiss ass much??????
    Question marks much?

How is it you're having trouble differentiating between an honest compliment and....

Y'know what? Nevermind, dude.

--
    you will learn to fear my collection of tiny hats.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rico87

1. If she calls you a fag in some kinky type of fantasy, that's alright. But not everyone will have the same reaction to the term.

2. No, think about it. Insecurity has nothing to do with it, the term Fag is a slur, and is treated as such by most people. You don't have to be gay to be offended by the term. I'm offended when another white person uses the slur Nigger or spic in front of me and i'm white. So why get offended? Because it's wrong.

3. The only jealousy seems to be coming from the very girl you're defending. Another TS posted some nude pics, and Jennifer starts with some smart statement about the photos being edited, and how stupid she is for posting nude pics for free. Jennifer does this everytime she feels threatened by a new TS on the site. It's sounds like Jennifer is the one who's jealous.

Its very simple bro insecurity means lack of confidence or assurance; self-doubt.Lacking stability; troubled. You need to overcome your deniel of liking chicks with dicks its not difficult to understand.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    In my experience with tranny chasers (which is a whole lot more than you have) there is a real fear of being gay. That is the definition of homophobia. You guys want an excuse to have gay fantasies and gay sex, but still be straight.
    Yep,
    thats my take on it as well.
    The vast majority of potential clients who phone, assure me they are straight.
    Hum okey...

It really doesn't matter what you label yourself
    straight, totally straight, hetro,
    Just be happy.

{Denial is not a river in Egypt}

Platinum Poster

look again faggot... thats a man. its clearly a man. i saw HIM in the gay.com room last night where the fag proceeded to call me a "jealous camwhore" ... this faggot is the one posting WEBCAM shots of himself NUDE... and he has the gaul to call ANYONE else a "camwhore"??? are u fucking kidding?
    you are exactly the type of guy i was talking about being a captn saveahoe to the girls that start the problem just bc they cant defend themself as well as i can
    the lil man posted EDITED pics of himself.. THATS A FACT. all i did was ask WHY?
    if you cant keep up w/ the big kids go sit at the fucking kids table w/ ur lil faggot in the bra that was put on wrong

wtf would i be jealous of that lil jackie chan looking fag?

if this is a "woman" to you then my term "faggot" is justified

shame on me for calling out his mspaint editing skills
    esp. when they look so expertly done
    :roll

Junior Poster

I could care less what some drama queen weirdo thinks of me. In fact, I pay them extra to slap/choke me around in the bedroom.

After I paid em, I've forgot em. NEXT!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by runamok
    I could care less what some drama queen weirdo thinks of me. In fact, I pay them extra to slap/choke me around in the bedroom.

After I paid em, I've forgot em. NEXT!
    thats what i like to hear!

Rookie Poster

He or she? Yes or no? Is 'he' 'yes' or 'no'? Look stupid.