Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Here I'll contribute to the theme

I call this one Cow on the Moon
    Its ok.Id rather be a cow thn an idiot like you!!!!!
    you are the LAST person to talk about looks.
    But bitch, I'm good. I have a job, a man and lovin life!!!!!!
    No matter what some hatin fool on HA has to say, bitche aren't happy and I am!!!!
    Kick rocks with you bare feet in that cornfield and I hope you decorated your trailer for Xmas!!!!!!!!!
    You have a man?

You have a gay male prostitute

You have a job?

You're an HIV counselor but you fuck men bareback on youtube

Lovin life?

If I were you I would find the nearest razor blade but hey I have self respect

You have been made a complete fool you ought to give up before it gets worse

No matter what some hatin fool on HA has to say, bitche aren't happy and I am!!!!
    Kick rocks with you bare feet in that cornfield and I hope you decorated your trailer for Xmas!!!!!!!!!
    You have a man?

You have a job?

Lovin life?

The only way it could get worse, is if I looked like you.
    If I did have a razor blaze i would love to slide it back and forth on your throat.
    How was I made a fool of?
    You are the fool, an old faggot who couldn't cut it as a man so you took crossdressing to the extreme.
    I love the bullshit you post, cuz this is the only place you get life.
    In real life, nobody even knows who you are.

Veteran Poster

Melissa,

Why do you insist on attacking Vanessa? What has she personally done to you that warrants your attacks? My advise to you is to stay out of the feud going on between Vanessa and Mimi. You are too classy to get caught up into this mess.

You have a man?

You have a job?

Lovin life?

Professional Poster

Anyone who gets between other peoples disputes then takes it personally themselvesis is classless not classy

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Anyone who gets between other peoples disputes then takes it personally themselvesis is classless not classy
    Thank you very much.
    Mimi started this thread to get some attention from me. Then the farmhand jumped in. I don't understand. I knew he is a crossdresser, but Mimi wasn't really addressing crossdressers, she just needed to post something to show she misses me. We already have spoken on the phone. Like others pointed out, Melissa Carter is so depserate to fit in. The fun mirrors and excessive partying with farm animals has him dillusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    Melissa,

Why do you insist on attacking Vanessa? What has she personally done to you that warrants your attacks? My advise to you is to stay out of the feud going on between Vanessa and Mimi. You are too classy to get caught up into this mess.

You have a man?

You have a job?

Lovin life?

I'm too classy to make threats you're right

But I won't allow trash to talk down to me

Vanessa has been talking shit to me for as long as I can remember

Vanessa is the anti-TS, the White Castle of tgirls, her feud with Mimi is meaningless to me

I am a college graduate, well spoken, artistic, thoughtful well above the ghetto life Vanessa speaks from and it's about time she gets put in her place

Vanessa is a disgrace to the transdgender community, a cartoon image of everything we don't want to be seen as

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    Melissa,

You have a man?

You have a job?

Lovin life?

I'm too classy to make threats you're right

But I won't allow trash to talk down to me

Vanessa has been talking shit to me for as long as I can remember

Vanessa is the anti-TS, the White Castle of tgirls, her feud with Mimi is meaningless to me

I am a college graduate, well spoken, artistic, thoughtful well above the ghetto life Vanessa speaks from and it's about time she gets put in her place

Vanessa is a disgrace to the transdgender community, a cartoon image of everything we don't want to be seen as
    So being a drug addict and a prostitute is what we want to be seen as? With bad fashion sense? Girl please. You just needed some attention and you choose to find it here, because you get it no where else. This HA member said it best in their e-mail to me:
    I don't follow the catfights. I try and live my own life. But when ignorant bitches like Melissa post, I really feel compelled to say something.

You were attacked, provoked and it's not fair. Melissa can't even come up with a decent argument besides "ur ugly kekeke", which is pathetic.

You're a very, very attractive woman with a diva look I'd kill to have, and so would that trailer-park trashmouth Melissa. She knows it, I know it, you know it. Let her wallow in five-dollar handjob hell.

And the ghetto?? Bitch please, you live in a trailer in a cornfield.
    Not a chance in hell you could ever be better than me. This is HA. I'm shure that you have more than proven your level of education with these articulate post you make

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    More reasons to rise above the bickering, imo.
    I was unaware that the wilderness even had schools much less college.
    If you were artistic you would have much better fashion sense. Maybe some sexy lingerie, perfume, a touch of gloss. You always portray a poor farm hand dreaming of making it to the big city one day. Alway barefoot and hungry. I love the shots of you laying in the cemetary with all those tombstones. I hope you don't dig up graves as a past time

If you were artistic you would have much better fashion sense. Maybe some sexy lingerie, perfume, a touch of gloss. You always portray a poor farm hand dreaming of making it to the big city one day. Alway barefoot and hungry. I love the shots of you laying in the cemetary with all those tombstones. I hope you don't dig up graves as a past time
    I'm not taking sides in this argument. But the thought of having sex in a grave yard, turns me on.

...stir it up and pass it around.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tepres
    I'm not taking sides in this argument. But the thought of having sex in a grave yard turns me on.
    WOULD THE THOUGH OF HAVING SEX WITH A DEAD BODY TURN YOU ON TOO ???