Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Default Re: Well

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Quote Originally Posted by tsluvaman
    This thread seems to be total bullshit started by an inmature person who needed some attention. But thats not the worse. As some very educational points were brought out by more mature members of the board. The most confusing part to me was this Melissa Carter character. Somebody lied to her and she ran with it, or she has fun park mirrors in her house, or doesn't use mirrors at all. I understand Mimi and Vanessa go back and forth, then Melissa jumps in where she obviously doesn't fit in. Then to use lines on Vanessa that Mimi already used shows a lack of originality. Sad that your need to fit in and be accepted has lead you to make a fool of yourself in a public forum like this. Instead of focusing all that attention on Vanessa, use that energy to better yourself and get your life together. No matter what you say about Vanessa, she is way hotter than you and has alot more going for her. You should sit back and take notes. Your work is mediocre at best and that piss poor attitude makes you look even worse. Mimi is hott, Vanessa is hott and if they go back and forth thats on them, they have personal issues, and have know each other for a while it seems. You jumping in with your bullshit, pointless comments just make you look like the looser you are.
    Oh shit, LMMFAO BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Honestly this is funny as shit. Fuckin hilarious. Fun park mirrors. OMG. I'm laughin so hard I got tears in my eyes. LMAO Damm I havent laughed this hard in a long time. I need a tissue. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Why don't you tell the board what your screen name was before you were banned? You should read this guy's posts on who he thinks is hot. It's a lesson to all girls do not take anything you read on here seriously.
    In all honesty, I could have blasted you for your looks a long time ago. I was nice about it and deceided not to. You should have kept your mouth shut. Ok. You are basically a crossdresser with misquito bumps on your chest in a wig and a skirt. Your pale as a ghost and you think somehow you have the right to talk about the way someone else looks? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! OMG!!! Where do you get the fucking gaul to talk about the way another person looks. I'm not attracted to white tgirls anyway, but your not even a tgirl. You honestly look like something is wrong with you. Sickeness? Illness? I dont know. Now. This could have been avoided had you left me alone. You started this. Remember that. My posts on who I think is hot? My friend in my avatar is hot. She's actually a tgirl unlike yourself. And your not on the same planet as her as far as looks.
    Yea I'm not a tgirl I'm actually recognized as female

good luck fucking that swine I thought that picture was a joke holy shit yr serious
    A female??? Are you serious?? YOU'RE A FUCKING MAN WHITE BOY. Fucking casper the ghost transvestite. Did you remember to shave that fucking shadow this morning you fucking clown. You are an insult to all girls who want to transition. Ugggggghhhhhhh How can a man be attracted to a little white boy like yourself unleess he likes boys. Take your cracker ass back to the doctor who you paid for those mosquito bumps. Ask him for some ass and some dick like my friend got. Oh, I forgot, your white, you cant get it like that. BWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ugly ass motherfucker. Dont you ever come for me or my friend ever again. Or I'll send animal control out to capture you in a net you fucking beast. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    i thought it was just me that saw this crossdresser was going too far with the botched boob job fresh off the table! And that boy ass body, could never come for me ever. Glad somebody else see's where I am coming from
    The fun mirrors must be fogged up or the drugs are finally taking their toll on the few brain cells that didn't fry when she was smokin that crack!!!

Right, now the cow speaks, not a surprise this moron likes you, take a look at his avatar.

I don't need to justify me, you are slug and you give trannies a bad name

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Well

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by tsluvaman
    This thread seems to be total bullshit started by an inmature person who needed some attention. But thats not the worse. As some very educational points were brought out by more mature members of the board. The most confusing part to me was this Melissa Carter character. Somebody lied to her and she ran with it, or she has fun park mirrors in her house, or doesn't use mirrors at all. I understand Mimi and Vanessa go back and forth, then Melissa jumps in where she obviously doesn't fit in. Then to use lines on Vanessa that Mimi already used shows a lack of originality. Sad that your need to fit in and be accepted has lead you to make a fool of yourself in a public forum like this. Instead of focusing all that attention on Vanessa, use that energy to better yourself and get your life together. No matter what you say about Vanessa, she is way hotter than you and has alot more going for her. You should sit back and take notes. Your work is mediocre at best and that piss poor attitude makes you look even worse. Mimi is hott, Vanessa is hott and if they go back and forth thats on them, they have personal issues, and have know each other for a while it seems. You jumping in with your bullshit, pointless comments just make you look like the looser you are.
    Oh shit, LMMFAO BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Honestly this is funny as shit. Fuckin hilarious. Fun park mirrors. OMG. I'm laughin so hard I got tears in my eyes. LMAO Damm I havent laughed this hard in a long time. I need a tissue. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Why don't you tell the board what your screen name was before you were banned? You should read this guy's posts on who he thinks is hot. It's a lesson to all girls do not take anything you read on here seriously.
    In all honesty, I could have blasted you for your looks a long time ago. I was nice about it and deceided not to. You should have kept your mouth shut. Ok. You are basically a crossdresser with misquito bumps on your chest in a wig and a skirt. Your pale as a ghost and you think somehow you have the right to talk about the way someone else looks? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! OMG!!! Where do you get the fucking gaul to talk about the way another person looks. I'm not attracted to white tgirls anyway, but your not even a tgirl. You honestly look like something is wrong with you. Sickeness? Illness? I dont know. Now. This could have been avoided had you left me alone. You started this. Remember that. My posts on who I think is hot? My friend in my avatar is hot. She's actually a tgirl unlike yourself. And your not on the same planet as her as far as looks.
    Yea I'm not a tgirl I'm actually recognized as female

good luck fucking that swine I thought that picture was a joke holy shit yr serious
    A female??? Are you serious?? YOU'RE A FUCKING MAN WHITE BOY. Fucking casper the ghost transvestite. Did you remember to shave that fucking shadow this morning you fucking clown. You are an insult to all girls who want to transition. Ugggggghhhhhhh How can a man be attracted to a little white boy like yourself unleess he likes boys. Take your cracker ass back to the doctor who you paid for those mosquito bumps. Ask him for some ass and some dick like my friend got. Oh, I forgot, your white, you cant get it like that. BWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ugly ass motherfucker. Dont you ever come for me or my friend ever again. Or I'll send animal control out to capture you in a net you fucking beast. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    i thought it was just me that saw this crossdresser was going too far with the botched boob job fresh off the table! And that boy ass body, could never come for me ever. Glad somebody else see's where I am coming from
    The fun mirrors must be fogged up or the drugs are finally taking their toll on the few brain cells that didn't fry when she was smokin that crack!!!
    You know it Vanessa. This is one busted butch queen with a wig.

I smell bacon oh shit it's the brown farm animals making noise

Veteran Poster

I'm chucklin loser, oh and banned loser who came back under another name. Brush yr teeth you have pork breath from eating that pig

hey what was yr name before you got banned loser
    Are you high?? You must either be a heavy drug user or completely delusional to think you even compare with my friend. Crack is a helleva drug aint it white boy? Thank god for hung angels, cause this is the only place where a man would look at you. But the problem is they're fuckin sick demented pervs that will tell anything with a wig that it looks good. Thats your problem in a nutshell, dude. Rock on fuckin crackheaded bitch. UGLY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!! ONE UGLY ASS DUDE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	melissa811traintracksc_548.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	293.4 KB 
ID:	215276  

from your cubicle you can take over the world, right pig lover? Back to work slug.

Veteran Poster

from your cubicle you can take over the world, right pig lover? Back to work slug.
    Just go away and die already cracker ass motherfucker.

lol, ok black man lol

Silver Poster

LMAO THIS THREAD IS LIKE A ROLLER COASTER ....

CHANGING THE TITLE ...

yes, how about "Animals and the men who love them"