Page 1 of 28 12345611 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Animals and the men who love them / NIGHTMARE THREAD !!!

What do you really think about em' ???

i have been reading alot of threads here recently (as in the last 5 min) and i have noticed that the amount of cross dressers and crossdessing on this forum has increased rapidly over the last few weeks .

does not shock me one bit but just thought i would like to make a point of it seeing how alot of them have OUTRAGEOUS ideas going through their mind at all times .

Please share your thoughts

The essential difference between transsexual and crossdresser: it's about the feeling not the clothes. That's why you and me work on changing our bodies to fit our minds while crossdressers spend their energy on clothes, and often, the sexual thrill connected to wearing feminine clothing. For TS it is about identity first not sexuality.

The crossdresser continues to invest a majority of his time & energy, and I emphasize the term his, on their male identity. While crossdressers may identify with feminine expression, they have no intention of truly "crossing over"... that is, they see their feminine role as supplemental to their main male role. Thus it is common for many cd's to lead a double life. But their "true" identity, the role that ultimately defines their character, is their male self.

And because the dominant role of a crossdresser is their male identity, often their feminine identity is expressed secretly, or discreetly. This is antithetical to the transsexual, who goes to great lengths to reveal their feminine identity to all and lead one unifed life, not a double life.

Heres one thing I see crossdressers do a lot online: when they think something's funny they actually write out the word "giggles". Jeez, what woman does that?

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

omg melissa i just realised you are bang on with the "giggles" bit, i was mooching on birchplace chat today, and the amount of CDS/TVS that type "giggles"

BTW hope you feel better soon after your ops xx

Libby xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Poster

I think a guy who can pull it off is very hot. I'm curious about it, but never tried. I would if I had someone to show me the ropes.

Silver Poster

Lots of guys here like Crossdressers......a little more than 2 out of 3 guys.

*shrug*

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Lots of guys here like Crossdressers......a little more than 2 out of 3 guys.

*shrug*
    Yeah, they´re all straight.

Silver Poster

LADIES WE HAVE SOME CROSS DRESSERS TO IDENTIFY

Not interested.

How am I not myself?

That old Howard Stern in drag Jamie used to put "giggles" in all her replies.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Not my cup of tea, but obviously Im in a minority on this one. Something(s) are more important to others than the actual status of the persons they drool over.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P