Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default People really dont GIVE a fuck about human life.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081202/...GZ2Z6gROGs0NUE

Ive seen this scenario with my own eyes myself.
    Your sitting in a bus and some idiot(I will leave race out of it) who KNOWS he doesnt have the fare trys to get on the bus and then causes trouble when he is denied.
    I really think the police should beat people like this.
    For real.
    Things need to get back to where people fear the police and the ACLU has to stop defending people who are garbage.

Im done.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/02/ny...iver.html?_r=1

Im going to go out on a limb here and saaaaaayyyy....
    this is another low class ghetto trash production.
    In our society today the anti-social miscreants who contribute nothing to our society are running amok.
    I blame lack of fathers,low morals,civil rights leaders and the ACLU for fostering this phenomena.

Veteran Poster

And while a memeber of this forum, you certaintly have proved yourself to be a level headed, upstanding, righteous member of society. NOT. STFU. If you live in a crack house, why you calling the cops on others. YOUR NO SAINT!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

Damn,... you keepin it real!

Veteran Poster

Somebody's got to around here Banger.

Professional Poster

Hmm,i live in chicago where cops beat ass.Like the defendless barmaid who got the shit stomped,beat
    and kicked out of her for refusing to serve a drink to a drunken cop.That said,i pray one day they kick your ass.If someone doesn't have bus fare,and it bothers you soooo much,pay it for them,or get your ass a car.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

I found this especially disturbing when I read it this morning in one of the local rural papers that picked it up on the wire.

The driver that was killed in 1981 was a friend-of-a-friend and I may have met him briefly in 1980. Killed for the same reason: Shot in an argument over a transfer.

Twenty-seven years and nothing changes except the weapon of choice.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Grab some perspective, Solitary Brother!

It's the first on-bus killing of a driver in 27 years in NYC. How many millions of bus rides have occurred without a murder? In response to this one incident you want the police to be armed to the teeth with instructions to brutalize anyone they feel like.

Fuck that! People should be able to challenge police without getting 50,000 volts delivered through a taser. Police are wrong as often as they are right. If police want to be respected, they need respect the people. The taser should come out of the holster as a last resort, not as a source to threaten people.

Sheesh.

Rookie Poster

every street monkey in my city trys this scam. as they are so broke after spending all of their welfare check and food stamps on CRACK that they don't have $1 at least until they find a white man to mug!

"YOU CANT HANDEL THE TRUTH!!!"

PS: IMPEACH OBOMA !!!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rikdik
    every street monkey in my city trys this scam. as they are so broke after spending all of their welfare check and food stamps on CRACK that they don't have $1 at least until they find a white man to mug!

"YOU CANT HANDEL THE TRUTH!!!"

PS: IMPEACH OBOMA !!!
    lol