Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Fetish Role play

Are you into role play fetish? If so, what type of role playing that gets you really really HOT? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Since I did the gals in heels and nylon (specifically pantyhose; thanks Dee in Toronto!), playing shoe store is always kewl...especially when the girl has a huge selection of shoes!

Yup...the action really gets good after we do that...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Some light submission and definately some sexy teasing - lots of it!

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Hey, can we turn this into an advice column? I've started seeing a gal who's into something I'm not, and I'm trying to figure out how to 'live the moment.'

(And long time no see, Hara. Haven't been on here in ages.)

Rookie Poster

I personally get into the dominate/submissive play which can get kinky considering I try to keep it with no inhibitions...I have yet to play the submissive for some reason I always end up the dom....

Female or Shemale its whatever in my eyes you're all female

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTwo
    Hey, can we turn this into an advice column? I've started seeing a gal who's into something I'm not, and I'm trying to figure out how to 'live the moment.'

(And long time no see, Hara. Haven't been on here in ages.)
    Sur. Why not? I'm up for that if anyone is.

Nice to see (hear?) from you again SkyTwo..Mistress has been busy playing nurse. lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

It is hard to stay in character sometimes.... had a ex who really got into a pirate costume I bought one year. Caught me completely by surprise so had to scramble to keep up. Bad pirate accents are hard not to laugh at... really really hard... so on the advice side, practice a little if you know what she likes before you get into it so you have an idea of the 'character', how they move, sound, act...

On the hotness side... have had two separate girls pull out the biker girl outfit straight out of a bad late 60's/early 70's movie. No idea why that became hot... but bad ass biker momma was a blast, whether she wanted me to be the back riding wimp or the super bad ass guy who could beat her down and make her love it.

(of course I've had a girl or two also tell me I should get checked for multiple personality disorder... so go figure)

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Junior Poster

Heavy rubber bondage.

Xian

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

At 48, I always kinda dig it when my partner gets into the "daddy" or "papi" thing.

And I know it's totally conventional but the secretary/boss thing is always a hoot, primarily because our laws make it just about the stupidest thing you could do in real life.

Latex/PVC slave to start? Ohhhh where could the night end?