Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Found out I'm being downsized today.

So I found out today that I'm being layed off in 6 weeks. (Merry Fucking Christmas right?) Officially the reason being given is that another location is closing and people from that location with more seniority are being transferred in. I say officially because my last performance review was great, and I have never once received a written reprimand......but there has been friction at work recently. One girl said I was mean to her (total BS since she says everyone is mean to her), and my boss got P O ed when I called her out for laying out of work for the same reason that I didn't want to work overtime (this after she slammed me for giving a poor excuse for not working OT). So ultimately I feel very screwed right now.

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do. The economy sucks, everywhere you look people are going out of business or closing locations, and wintertime is the absolute worst time to try and find a new job. I could almost cry in frustration right now.

I want to thank those of you who I talked to earlier today and who have left me nice PMs, Emails, or notes on my pic threads. They do help me feel a little better about life, and at least I was able to forget about this Fucked up situation for a few hours.

Hugs to everyone,
    Ashlee

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

I'm truly sorry hearing about this Ashlee. It seems that a lot of people are going through this same thing right now. I think it's a collective panic among corporate members to do this and this time of year just happens to make best business sense to take these actions. It has nothing to do about what time of year it is (holidays).

I wouldn't worry about the other girl &your boss though. If they think they're immune from this kind of thing, they've just got to wait and they'll experience it as well. The best thing to do in the meantime however (as hard as it may be) is to remain being positive and have confidence in your abilities. Those same qualities that got you that job will land you another one; no matter how bad the economy is. These situations are only temporary. Tough times don't last for long but tough people do!

xoxo

"somebody put me together"

Junior Poster

JP Morgan just anounced 9300 layoffs today from those that worked at Wash Mutual. It sux alot of families are gonna lose their home and having kids to support is a double fuck.

Hang in there Ashlee you are not alone.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Perhaps you could look at it as a chance to reinvent yourself.

There's opportunity everywhere.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    Perhaps you could look at it as a chance to reinvent yourself.

There's opportunity everywhere.
    prostitution?

Senior Member Veteran Poster

God no... WTF?

Its about pursuing a passion, whatever it is...

Professional Poster

I'm sorry that that is happening to you, msbhaven. I've been laid off myself the last few months.

Good fortune to you.

Junior Poster

That sucks even though i don't know you i sympathize. I have family members in the same boat, i too worry where this will end. It's the holidays and things just seem to keep getting more f'ed up for the economy as a whole never mind the extra slowdown in january is going to be harder. I think more people will find themselves in this position, but like some said we'll have to make do with anything we can. Good luck to you.

Did you vote for bush in 2000 and/or 2004?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

What do you do for work?

http://www.tsfriendly.com

The easiest way to find TS/TG/TV girls and their admirers in a friendly environment Girls post your info and get new clients, Guys meet the girls