Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default DOES THIS STILL HAPPEN IN A FREE COUNTRY?

Stuff like this makes me so sad to be a human...

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

we are one of the few countries in the world that don't execute gay soldiers, consider that

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

A friend of mine from Pakistan told me if 2 guys are caught kissing in Public automatic 25 years or public stoning to death. NO JOKE !

America is not perfect but alot better than most countries.

Rookie Poster

America's tolerance of homosexuality is far more advanced than many countries in the middle and far east but is still relatively behind compared to most countries in the west I think.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    we are one of the few countries in the world that don't execute gay soldiers, consider that
    Name the others......with refrences please.
    I dont think you can.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    A friend of mine from Pakistan told me if 2 guys are caught kissing in Public automatic 25 years or public stoning to death. NO JOKE !

America is not perfect but alot better than most countries.
    when did pakistan suddenly become the yardstick?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ribery
    America's tolerance of homosexuality is far more advanced than many countries in the middle and far east but is still relatively behind compared to most countries in the west I think.
    I lived in Spain,England,Italy,Germany but there is still alot of hate. France, Canada,Holland may be the only countries that is the more accepting than the USA.

Forget Eastern Europe Romania, Bulgaria,Russia, Poland its a nightmare worst than machismo Cental and South America.

Default CHECK THIS OUT

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Quote Originally Posted by ribery
    I lived in Spain,England,Italy,Germany but there is still alot of hate. France, Canada,Holland may be the only countries that is the more accepting than the USA.

Forget Eastern Europe Romania, Bulgaria,Russia, Poland its a nightmare worst than machismo Cental and South America.
    I found England and Germany more tolerant than expected but I can really only speak for Ireland on the case. Over the last few years it has become very much part of the normal culture here, while legalising gay marriage here is still WAY off the cards, there are relatively no cases of acts of violence or hatred perpetrated against gay people over here that I know of.

ISRAEL