Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My new breasts

Veteran Poster

congratulations!

here's wishing it all settles out well for you, keep us up to date.

the bathroom thing could also have been your Percosets. The ex housemate was warned about that with hers after her SRS, and she almost ended up back at the hospital too.

watch the weakness... shouldn't persist too long. a strong reluctance to use muscles yes, but not the inability. some rare interactions with the knock out drugs (can't spell the big word right now... semi brain dead) can cause blood O2 levels to be a bit wonking for a while.

had to another friend on O2 for a few weeks after one surgery, almost didn't catch it but I stayed up and watched her so caught her breathing trouble and we traced it back to blood levels due to the surgery. could have really hurt her.

sigh... realized I've lost my ability to use caps properly... I'll go find it later...

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

5 Star Poster

welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    congratulations!

here's wishing it all settles out well for you, keep us up to date.

the bathroom thing could also have been your Percosets. The ex housemate was warned about that with hers after her SRS, and she almost ended up back at the hospital too.

watch the weakness... shouldn't persist too long. a strong reluctance to use muscles yes, but not the inability. some rare interactions with the knock out drugs (can't spell the big word right now... semi brain dead) can cause blood O2 levels to be a bit wonking for a while.

had to another friend on O2 for a few weeks after one surgery, almost didn't catch it but I stayed up and watched her so caught her breathing trouble and we traced it back to blood levels due to the surgery. could have really hurt her.

sigh... realized I've lost my ability to use caps properly... I'll go find it later...

Sean
    Thsanks Sean,

It's taking a while to really recover. The anesthesia really knocked me for a loop. Much more than my rhinoplasty a year ago. I spend a lot of time at home, and when I get tired I go down fast. So I'm not driving and when we do go out staying close to home and sticking close to my bf. I stopped taking painkillers after day 4, and take Motrin occasionally for discomfort. I still can't sleep on my side and wear this support bra pretty much 24/7.

I'm starting to go for light walks, like maybe 10-15 minutes. Seems so long ago I was running 20 miles a week, when in fact it was only 3 weeks ago. Not wearing makeup, I keep Aquaphor over my incisions to keep it moist, my insides are starting to return to normal. I'm scared shitless of gaining weight. And getting a little cabin fever I need to start writing or painting so I don't get depressed.

Default Re: My new breasts

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    well wombat that means a lot to hear because there were many guys, not just you, clamoring that I not get implants.
    It is nobody else's business if someone desires plastic surgery, but I have to say that I have some sympathy with the guys who like small natural titties. Many Asian girls from the East have this look, which I like, and I'm not a big fan of the East-West look.

I only wanted to express my feelings that she had a very natural shape in her bre4asts and found after the surgery that I was delighted to see that she managed to keep a very wonderful look in her breasts. I know it is not my business. I would not have posted anything if I felt it did not go well. I think it ent VERY well, and way more inmprtant than anything is how Melissa feels. I am really happy for her.

GOOD THINGS

Default Re: My new breasts

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    well wombat that means a lot to hear because there were many guys, not just you, clamoring that I not get implants.
    It is nobody else's business if someone desires plastic surgery, but I have to say that I have some sympathy with the guys who like small natural titties. Many Asian girls from the East have this look, which I like, and I'm not a big fan of the East-West look.

I only wanted to express my feelings that she had a very natural shape in her bre4asts and found after the surgery that I was delighted to see that she managed to keep a very wonderful look in her breasts. I know it is not my business. I would not have posted anything if I felt it did not go well. I think it ent VERY well, and way more inmprtant than anything is how Melissa feels. I am really happy for her.
    keep in mind phobun goes out of his way to mess with me, see the comment 4 what its worth.