Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My new breasts

congrats

thank you now please choke me while you drill my ass

Quote Originally Posted by pdxcateyes
    melissa

Congratulations on your new twins....I'm super surprised to hear you had so much pain....that sucks..but it's all about the end result..and you look fab!!!
    xoxo
    Kristian
    thanx, Kristian yes it was intensely painful and even now a week later I'm still having trouble getting up from bed or a chair, my muscles are very weak.

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    you did it !!!!!!!!!!! you look fantastic LOVE THE NOSE !!!!

and i see you went under ... Very nice
    thanx, mimi

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Congrats lady!
    thanks kell

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElise
    You are gonna look fabulous baby.

You have perfect nipples for larger breasts
    thanks Janet, and my nipples thank you

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Wow, you look great already!

Insert funny quote here

Default Re: My new breasts

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    It's been a week since surgery...

The worst is over now. The first two or three days hurt so much. I was popping Percosets all week but ran out Friday and have been getting by with Tylenol. I drove for the first time this morning. Still can't do a lot of things, like twist open a jar or lift anything. I have to wear a special support bra, almost like a dressing 24/7. I take it off for showers and maybe an hour here and there but that's it. I've been in bed most of the time and just now starting to be active.

The shape and fullness of my breasts are subject to change. There is still quite a bit of swelling. It will take the better part of a year for their true size & shape to set. You can see in the photos I'm wearing the "pain ball", a time released delivery of local painkiller to the area of incision.

Sleep has been difficult, I can only sleep on my back and haven't slept more than three hours without waking up. I had problems relieving myself, most likely an adverse reaction to the anesthesia. It got so bad I was re-admited to the hospital. That's clearing up finally. My face is also recovering, I have about 25 stitches under my nose.

Thanks to all of you who wished me good luck, I'll post some follow up pictures over the next few weeks.

melissa

Hey malissa,

I have to say I was not in favor of your boob job, but now seeing them I really think they are great and not too much. Great fit for your figure. I really like the look. Even with the plastic tubes you are stilla hottie!

Heal well, best of luck to you.

GOOD THINGS

Veteran Poster

Congratulations Melissa. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    Congratulations Melissa. I wish you a speedy recovery.
    hey what's my tit doing on your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    It's been a week since surgery...

The worst is over now. The first two or three days hurt so much. I was popping Percosets all week but ran out Friday and have been getting by with Tylenol. I drove for the first time this morning. Still can't do a lot of things, like twist open a jar or lift anything. I have to wear a special support bra, almost like a dressing 24/7. I take it off for showers and maybe an hour here and there but that's it. I've been in bed most of the time and just now starting to be active.

The shape and fullness of my breasts are subject to change. There is still quite a bit of swelling. It will take the better part of a year for their true size & shape to set. You can see in the photos I'm wearing the "pain ball", a time released delivery of local painkiller to the area of incision.

Sleep has been difficult, I can only sleep on my back and haven't slept more than three hours without waking up. I had problems relieving myself, most likely an adverse reaction to the anesthesia. It got so bad I was re-admited to the hospital. That's clearing up finally. My face is also recovering, I have about 25 stitches under my nose.

Thanks to all of you who wished me good luck, I'll post some follow up pictures over the next few weeks.

melissa

Hey malissa,

I have to say I was not in favor of your boob job, but now seeing them I really think they are great and not too much. Great fit for your figure. I really like the look. Even with the plastic tubes you are stilla hottie!

Heal well, best of luck to you.
    well wombat that means a lot to hear because there were many guys, not just you, clamoring that I not get implants. To hear from one of those guys that you like the look, well that warms the cockles of my heart.

The swelling is starting to dissipate, and they are starting to fall into place and blend with my existing breast tissue. I'll take some progress pictures and post in a few days.

well wombat that means a lot to hear because there were many guys, not just you, clamoring that I not get implants.
    It is nobody else's business if someone desires plastic surgery, but I have to say that I have some sympathy with the guys who like small natural titties. Many Asian girls from the East have this look, which I like, and I'm not a big fan of the East-West look.