View Poll Results: Allanah Starr..Snog, Marry or Avoid??

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • Snog

74 26.24%
  • Marry

174 61.70%
  • Avoid

34 12.06%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

quand on voit toutes ses joli photo, on dit juste:marriage

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    OMG those shoes have watches on them? FLAWLESS

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    OMG those shoes have watches on them? FLAWLESS
    haha we have the same tastes

And one more thing... When are you doing your magic on me for a photoset? I am jealous you did Kimber and not me... boooo hoooo

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Rusty, Curious, Sil, & Fruit: Thanks so much for the well wishes, compliments, and well for just making me smile very big!

Hendrix: The shoes are Christian Louboutin, and the style is called Pigalle-my favortie shoes.

Trish- I am humbled by your generous words

Danielle- Yes, psuedo clocks as they don't actually work. And ANYTIME we are in the same place and you want me to do your face it would be an honor. I luv doing make up for my friends and transforming their faces with my touches. I would have a lovely canvas to work with

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Hendrix: The shoes are Christian Louboutin, and the style is called Pigalle-my favortie shoes.
    I can see why it's your favorite shoes,it looks so great on you! Also I want to wish you & your loved ones a wonderful New Year. Always remember to smile because it can lead you to success.

Junior Poster

If allanah was my wife id be the luckiest man in the world, shes truly amazing, even just meeting her to say hi would be amazing x

Default Allanah

Allanah is really pretty.Except for that penis.A penis that can't be skinned back scares the hell out of me.I still can't believe that someone who likes plastic surgery as much as she does doesn't at least get it slightly trimmed so she doesn't end up with cancer or an std. She would like the feel of the head exposed if she had it done.I would love to see a poll done on this.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Allanah

Quote Originally Posted by edward almond
    Allanah is really pretty.Except for that penis.A penis that can't be skinned back scares the hell out of me.I still can't believe that someone who likes plastic surgery as much as she does doesn't at least get it slightly trimmed so she doesn't end up with cancer or an std. She would like the feel of the head exposed if she had it done.I would love to see a poll done on this.
    What the fuck are you talking about. Keep your own issues about normal penis's to yourself please.Or see a psychiatrist. Maybe start the Poll yourself let me know how that goes....

What is going on with this site.We have a loon saying that women are in fact Gay men with different bits, another one who gets his jollies from putting on a pair of stockings and suspenders and taking pictures of his penis and a dildo for some bizarre reason, somone who is 'disgusted' she didn't get any interest about her wanting to have sex with ghosts and demons and now this underpant who seems to be fearful of Allanahs penis.

Default Re: Allanah

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Quote Originally Posted by edward almond
    What the fuck are you talking about. Keep your own issues about normal penis's to yourself please.Or see a psychiatrist. Maybe start the Poll yourself let me know how that goes....

What is going on with this site.We have a loon saying that women are in fact Gay men with different bits, another one who gets his jollies from putting on a pair of stockings and suspenders and taking pictures of his penis and a dildo for some bizarre reason, somone who is 'disgusted' she didn't get any interest about her wanting to have sex with ghosts and demons and now this underpant who seems to be fearful of Allanahs penis.
    Its the water?