View Poll Results: How many chips u got???????

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • A) Approach her in the right direction, and you'll hit the flop

25 30.86%
  • B) Approach her in any direction, and she'll screw you like a donk

44 54.32%
  • C) I've only got 7/2 unsuited, I got no chance, she's raised pre-flop

12 14.81%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Nice edit jameshunt if you think jen is a bully you must have been that guy in school who got his lunch money taken by the smallest girl,seriously you are the biggest nancy boy on this forum grow a set you f**king loser.
    you need to not get so mad and allow her to speak for herself. Because it just makes you look chilidish....Shes a friend fine but she has a voice of her own.
    Don't worry about how i come across on this board because i sure as hell don't and don't give me your opinions about things when you openly tell people you've ignore me because it makes you look childish.I'll speak up for jen or anyone for that matter and don't really care how you or anyone else thinks of me.

Nice edit jameshunt if you think jen is a bully you must have been that guy in school who got his lunch money taken by the smallest girl,seriously you are the biggest nancy boy on this forum grow a set you f**king loser.
    you need to not get so mad and allow her to speak for herself. Because it just makes you look chilidish....Shes a friend fine but she has a voice of her own.
    Don't worry about how i come across on this board because i sure as hell don't and don't give me your opinions about things when you openly tell people you've ignore me because it makes you look childish.I'll speak up for jen or anyone for that matter and don't really care how you or anyone else thinks of me.
    Legend I think your getting GRRR mad...seriously its fine your her friend but you blow shit out of proportion You get too mad when shit isnt directed about you. JEN has Integrity let her show it not you because it turns into Anger and a ERage

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Gold Poster

Legend I think your getting GRRR mad...seriously its fine your her friend but you blow shit out of proportion You get too mad when shit isnt directed about you. JEN has Integrity let her show it not you because it turns into Anger and a ERage

Again why are you concerned for someone who you have openly stated you've ignored and wishes were dead(talk about anger and rage).Don't worry about anything i do on this board because it doesn't concern you,if i come across as angry or whatever that's me i have to deal with it,if i see someone talking about jen a person who i see as a freind here i'm gonna speak up regardless what you or others think of me.

"JEN has Integrity"

Like i need you telling me that.

5 Star Poster

Legend does have a point. Even though Jennifer has a fantastic social life, loads of buddies, and a never ending army of men drooling over her, she has trouble sleeping at night cos of this thread posted by an anonymous cock bandit on the other side of the planet, and has personally pm'ed Legend to stick up for her

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    here in chicago this is what a girl calls a donk
    Ok now choice B makes sense, LOL.
    FYI, the poll option related to a poker donk, ie. the player who pays well over the pot odds & gets lucky

Rookie Poster

Jennifer is Great...Got to love the tude

Professional Poster

she really shouldnt use the word fag as much... its offensive to buttpirates

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.