Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Rookie Poster

Topics like these are why i don't really post here that often.

Its kind of hard for me to take someone trying to become a woman seriously when they're calling me a faggot for liking them.

There is no gay or straight when it comes to shemales. You can be gay and like shemales, and/or you can be straight and like shemales.

In the end its kind of hard to consider someone gay for wanting to fuck someone else who looks 95% like a woman (the other 5% being the dick obviously).

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Only 5% ... Idk i've seen some ladies much bigger

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Only 5% ... Idk i've seen some ladies much bigger
    Haha, i was debating on making that joke too :P

But I mean seriously I'm just tired of all this crap. I grew up with Gay meaning you like the people who look the same gender as you. I don't consider a dick a gender. Its part of one but its not a necessity. I mean would you call a dude who lost his dick in an accident a woman (well joking aside I suppose).

Maybe i just have a very liberal view on what makes you gay/straight, I dunno, but to me liking someone who looks like a woman just doesn't come off as gay at all, regardless of what you do in the bedroom. I just think of it as a hot chick with a really neat hi-tech strap-on. *shrug*. Trust me, my life would be a lot easier if I liked men, but much like how you can't control your feelings about being a woman, i can't control my feelings about liking shemales and not regular everyday dudes, and i'll be god damned if i'm going to be labled as a faggot because of it, especially by some people who are too lazy to think outside of this archaic box.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Well i see Tgirls as women so my judgement may be skewed. Gay Straight Bi , those are labels that others put on you , i dont label myself ... i love whom i love and thats tgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    Thanks for the head's up, Smashy, since you've confirmed for me that I'm really a closeted FAG in denial.

Now I can skip the Tgirls altogether and find a hairy ass powerbottom to make my life complete.

So I guess 100% hetero-men who love to plow their GGs up the butt are sublimating some deep-seated homoerotic feelings also??
    I'm glad that I could help you with my heavy handed judgment of your lifestyle choices. But to answer your question, I'd say not necessarily. Everyone has an anus as far as I'm aware so I don't see how sticking your penis in one is an indication of anything.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
    -Oscar Wilde

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Byrdman
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Dude, the point of the girls saying that is so that you just get over it and just be.

Also, it really is retarded to be wanting a d*ck up your ass and be screaming "i'm not gay!!" "i'm not gay!!"

Think about it.
    Ummm... no actually. Faggot is a derogatory term. The implication isn't just that you're gay, but that you're a faggot, which, while it's the same thing is rather hurtful to some people. Kinda like calling somebody "black" or calling them the "n-word".

(Personally, I don't really care what people call me, I've had plenty of sex with men - albeit the last time was five years ago, since then I've been exclusive to GGs and Tgirls - so I guess the term applies to me.)
    Finally someone said it!, and this is the primary reason why I call any tranny or Tgurl "its" if they wanna use the term Faggot, thats fine, just dont expect me nor many others to treat you like a man or women, and frankly the ones who call anybody faggots, dont really deserve to be called men either (secondary), because

like I said if they cant show respect, then ill call'em as they are, and believe me the word "it" is polite in comparison with what some in society deem as "freaks", and Yes I realize on a day to day basis Some of them are called out and some hear the whispers and echos of "is that a dude", "thats a guy" and in some cases "freaks", "faggots" and many more.

Adding to what Byrdman said, Yes it is hurtful in many ways, not just on the forum but in real life, I highly advocate against such words not only from his perspective but also from the perspective of someone using it enough, that it becomes a day to day norm in their vocabulary, and eventually someones going to say or call someone a faggot, and yeah they're going to pay dearly for it.

Had it not been for the LGB community, the Transgendered community wouldn't even exist today (nationally and in government), So yeah let this be a lesson, We helped you on your feet, so dont bite the hand that feeds you.