Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: The faggot factor

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    One thinng that really piises me off is trannies calling their admirers fags if the shit hits the fan. I dont mind being called a cock bandit or dick sucker, but indirectly calling your admirers a faggot is directly assuming your a dude. I dont' see any pic threads on here of hairy chested guys showing off their biceps & trapezoids, so in future, if the shit hits the fan between a tranny & their admirers, call us cock bandits, not faggots. It's an insult to us both.

Many thanks for listening

Sincerest of regards

James Hunt
    This is a wind-up. Nobody can be this gay.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    lol coming from the faggot that had a GAY MANS profile on some ACTUAL gay site... ?????????

hara roll that beautiful faggot footage!!
    I'm sure you got me mixed up with some other poster

Veteran Poster

Not that there isn't a ton of fun to be had at the man's expense here, but he does have a point. If the girls want to be properly nasty, there are slightly better terms to use for a guy who likes his dick on a lady. Just saying, give the guy his due as well as his spanks.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    Not that there isn't a ton of fun to be had at the man's expense here, but he does have a point. If the girls want to be properly nasty, there are slightly better terms to use for a guy who likes his dick on a lady. Just saying, give the guy his due as well as his spanks.

Sean

um... no... not really

im sure you and several others would love a better term for what it is... but a spades a spades no matter how u sugarcoat it.... get on ur knees and take it like a man already

Hunt smells funny.

Junior Poster

Default Re: The faggot factor

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    I dont' see any pic threads on here of hairy chested guys showing off their biceps & trapezoids

Maybe not, although I have been know to show off my rhombus from time to time.

--
    you will learn to fear my collection of tiny hats.

Junior Poster

lol coming from the faggot that had a GAY MANS profile on some ACTUAL gay site... ?????????

Heh. "Jay Bush doesn't want gay beans?!"

HA: fag tested, tranny approved.

--
    you will learn to fear my collection of tiny hats.

Junior Poster

I always laugh when a tgirl calls me a faggot. It seems so stupid to me to categorize someone that's in this community. I mean we are always fighting against stereotypes and prejudices and whatnot, but then we are often the worst purveyors of it. (that word is NOT related to perverted, which most of us are on here! lol)

I like a trans girl because that's just the way I am hardwired. For whatever reason I was born for the affinity for a "chick with a dick". It's quite similar to how a ts girl is born and knows she was supposed to be a girl, or when she feels she is a girl inside. Some girls want to cut it off, some want to keep it. Some like to use it to fuck guys, and some dont.

This world takes all kinds to make it go around, and I for one and thankful for that. That means that anyone and everyone has a chance to find the girl/tgirl/man/whatever of their dreams. That's a comforting thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe

Sean

um... no... not really

im sure you and several others would love a better term for what it is... but a spades a spades no matter how u sugarcoat it.... get on ur knees and take it like a man already
    :P

Rookie Poster

So Jennifer your past boyfriends were they fags also?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

That faggot footage unfortunately belongs to another faggot, Not this one (The OP)! lol

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sftraveller.html

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol