Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    we'll see.

i guess you'd call the girls who will frequent now 'free section' girls. lmao- u kill me with that shit.
    I hope you can make it! I'd love to meet you!

As to the other comments posted.

These parties have never been brothels. Their atmosphese at times may seem like strip clubs, yes, but never a brothel. And they NEVER EVERY have been marketed that way. If someone is coming there with the soul intention of making money then maybe they should go elsewhere were othere places may suit their MO. It's unfortunate that a few desperate few give places that reputation. There is a certain element around that makes this the case, I want to not cater to that element.

Before I was a party promoter I used to go to ts partys but NEVER to work- I just went to hang out and have FUN. I do believe there are many girls out there like that who do not go to the ts parties because the crowds are not mixed. Last Friday, I saw MANY girls who I had never seen before and are not in the scene.
    That is what we want to do.

We want to transcend what a ts party can be, we want to bring it to the next level where EVERYONE and anything can have a great time.

We did that last Friday and we will continue to do so at the monthly events.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Silver Poster

we'll see.

i guess you'd call the girls who will frequent now 'free section' girls. lmao- u kill me with that shit.

Don't knock my hustle.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    we'll see.

These parties have never been brothels. Their atmosphese at times may seem like strip clubs, yes, but never a brothel. And they NEVER EVERY have been marketed that way. If someone is coming there with the soul intention of making money then maybe they should go elsewhere were othere places may suit their MO. It's unfortunate that a few desperate few give places that reputation. There is a certain element around that makes this the case, I want to not cater to that element.

Before I was a party promoter I used to go to ts partys but NEVER to work- I just went to hang out and have FUN. I do believe there are many girls out there like that who do not go to the ts parties because the crowds are not mixed. Last Friday, I saw MANY girls who I had never seen before and are not in the scene.

We want to transcend what a ts party can be, we want to bring it to the next level where EVERYONE and anything can have a great time.

sorry if my comments seemed that way. they were only based on what ive heard from the girls. and u know how they are. as well as hungangels postings.

and i REALLY cant wait to meet u

we'll see.

sorry if my comments seemed that way. they were only based on what ive heard from the girls. and u know how they are. as well as hungangels postings.

and i REALLY cant wait to meet u
    Hey lady

Sorry that was NOT addressed to you-
    it was for the question Armani posted.

Sorry for the mix up!

www.TransexualStarr.com

Out Party @ HK gets a BIg Write Up In The New York Press!

http://www.nypress.com/article-19080...gone-wild.html

www.TransexualStarr.com

wow nice article

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly

wow nice article
    Thank you!

We have soooooooo much more planned for our next event.
    Look for it Dec. 26!

www.TransexualStarr.com