Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

There IS a reason for prefering cut - recent scientific research suggests that the transmission of HIV, amongst other STIs, is noticeably reduced when the penis is circumcised., so from that point of view, it is 'cleaner.'

Having said that - I'm cut and so for variety, I prefer uncut - seems like more of a surprise somehow, as if I wasn't expecting to be able to get to that sexy, moist head, just underneath the skin!

(I take it we're comparing clean, cut ladies with clean, uncut ladies - nothing more off-putting than a dirty one!)

Rookie Poster

I myself am circumsized and find myself attracted to "cut" girls.

Default Re: Cut or uncut, what do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgetiton
    When it cums to a beautiful lady like the ones we all enjoy, do you guys prefer them to be cut or uncut. I myself am cut and also enjoy the same. Just curious.

Any as long as they can fuck me in the ass and let me suck them until they leave a nice creamy load deposited in my mouth!

I definately prefer cut because it is much more attractive to me. I can deal with uncut but only if the skin is pulled back as I don't like the sight of the foreskin covering the head. But it doesn't mean I won't get with an uncut girl since I am a freak and will do almost anything sexually.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me__1_192.jpg 
Views:	1226 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	71922  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Veteran Poster

i say cut as well. i wouldnt get or know what to do with the extra stuff lol

glad to be here

Junior Poster

very pretty uncut asian, thanks

Junior Poster

Default Something sexy about uncut TS (Probably my foreskin envy!)

Maybe it's that opposites attract???

This is possibly cos I'm cut ... and although I like my cock and have no hang up about it at all (as it's at least 8" long + 2" thick with big mushroomed head as well) ... I still always like to hanker enviously after what I myself don't have! It kind of turns me on!

So to see a TS with a cock that has her skin covering a well pronounced cockhead/glans when she is fully erect ... makes me lustfully envious and want to play with it!

I hasten to add - As long as its clean and without smell of course .... even though THAT goes without saying!!!!

Don't get me wrong though ... I love to see a big erect cut cock on a girl especially with a nicely flared head and a good upward turn when erect ... but the foreskin envy thing is something that I quite enjoy feeling as it just adds to the feeling of how turned on I get at the sight of a TS with a big cock.

For instance although Danielle Foxxx (who is uncut) is probably not as big as say Mysa Del Rio (who I think is cut) I always get just that little bit more turned on and deliciously excited at the sight of Danielle's cock when she's erect ... even though Mysa's beautifully huge 10.5" one always gives me an instant 'boner' too!

What you resist, persists. So ... don't!

Junior Poster

got to luv the uncut

Veteran Poster

I prefer cut, but have enjoyed uncut where there is not alot of excessive baggage. A tight foreskin can be nice when it slipes back over the head of the cock easily and can stay there while she is erect. It makes the head look beautiful.

Junior Poster

I like 'em both. Depends on the person, I guess.