Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Hey Ballbreaker this thread is a real fucking classic. Ive been reading this shit for a week now and its more entertaining than anything i can find on tv.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Everytime i see a TS on the street, i wonder what she'd look like without makeup.

Everyone has their own definition of beauty, I (not that any of u giv a fuck wat i think) feel most of the girls ive seen here are beautiful. With Make-up OR without. Alyssa, Allanah, Jenn Paris, Sunny D , Mimi, Celeste, ect. All Beautiful. There my fav's.

Mimi Plastique stuck out most for me in this particular subject because she looked profoundly better 2 me Without the makeup.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    lets not forget little ol me
    I was about to say you. damn!!

Junior Poster

well do have a winner?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    she looks sleepy- but she looks real!
    Damn U R sexy!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    I know getting old sucks. Did you know my social security number is 1? I was also the waitress at the Last Supper.
    the separate checks must have been a bitch

Rookie Poster

If someone is keeping score....I vote first for Mimi and then Ashlee....I think their natural beauty is astonishing and pleasing....just my humble opinion...for what it is worth..
    socali6969

Life is short, enjoy the moment!!

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

From this thread alone I'll go along and say in no particular order Alyssa, SunnyD and Jen P make the top 3. Allanah looks great in those older pics, but the other 3 in my opinion just look better. So a close 4th is all i can go for.

That said my chances of ever meeting any of these girls and seeing them outta make up are slim to none so my rankings really don't matter

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05
    From this thread alone I'll go along and say in no particular order Alyssa, SunnyD and Jen P make the top 3. Allanah looks great in those older pics, but the other 3 in my opinion just look better. So a close 4th is all i can go for.

That said my chances of ever meeting any of these girls and seeing them outta make up are slim to none so my rankings really don't matter
    lol if you ever met me, chances are you WOULD see me without makeup. I'm a rebel like that. Either that or just too lazy. I'll go with rebel though. Yea.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05

lol if you ever met me, chances are you WOULD see me without makeup. I'm a rebel like that. Either that or just too lazy. I'll go with rebel though. Yea.
    note to self : must visit wherever Amy is