Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Personal response to "Does it make me gay?"

I know this question has been asked a trillion times, and probably answerd even more. A lot of responses say either yes or no, but most seem to say who cares. Although I truly agree with all of the answers "who cares" is the closest. In my opinion "tranny chasers" (can somebody come up with a better term?) are the most closeted people when it comes to sexual orientation (that are allowed by the law). I think this is due to the fact that theres really nobody inspirational in the "tranny chaser" community except for mabye Buddy Wood(which I have no real problem with, just wsth there were different people). Does liking transsexual girls make someone gay? Well, I wouldn't call them straight, but I wouldn't call them bi, gay or any other sexual desire. Just as I wouldn't call a transsexual just "really gay" because one, its just not true, and being transsexual is so much more complex than that. So until people (including some on this board) accept me and other people like me, and not just say that we are "homo's unhappy with themselves" or "cock lovers, who just want to be straight" I will be closeted about it. Can you blame me?

Rookie Poster

Does liking transsexual girls make someone gay? Well, [...] I wouldn't call them bi, gay or any other sexual desire.
    I would.

There's really not that much ambiguity here. Even if they do exhibit a feminine appearance, MTF transsexuals are still biologically male. Consequently, men who are attracted to MTF transsexuals are, to some degree or another, homosexual. Case closed, end of story.

I really think it's laughable that some men will suck a cock or get bottomed and then insist on being straight. By definition, you're a homosexual. Deal with it. Don't tell me it's just the femininity you're attracted to, because if that were truly the case you'd just stick to biological girls. Obviously the cock is the attraction point here, even if you prefer it to be on a pretty body.

If you want to remain it the closet because of how people may react, that's perfectly understandable, but don't lie to yourself about it.

Quote Originally Posted by trrlex
    Does liking transsexual girls make someone gay? Well, [...] I wouldn't call them bi, gay or any other sexual desire.
    I would.

There's really not that much ambiguity here. Even if they do exhibit a feminine appearance, MTF transsexuals are still biologically male. Consequently, men who are attracted to MTF transsexuals are, to some degree or another, homosexual. Case closed, end of story.

I really think it's laughable that some men will suck a cock or get bottomed and then insist on being straight. By definition, you're a homosexual. Deal with it. Don't tell me it's just the femininity you're attracted to, because if that were truly the case you'd just stick to biological girls. Obviously the cock is the attraction point here, even if you prefer it to be on a pretty body.

If you want to remain it the closet because of how people may react, that's perfectly understandable, but don't lie to yourself about it.
    Well said. He should not be so ashamed about admitting to his true identity.

Platinum Poster

i just dont get why guys that are looking to keep something a secret or gasp.... in the closet.... would give a fuck about the label

until you meet a girl, fall in love, get serious

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT U DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND THE LEVEL OF GAY IT MAKES YOU?

damn.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    until you meet a girl, fall in love, get serious
    Love is an illusion.

5 Star Poster

I'm in a relationship with another transsexual - so does that make me gay?

What about if we both have sex changes, will we be lesbian or will we still be gay? If in fact you decide that we are gay in the first place. But if I'm in a relationship with a TS girl who I see as a woman, and she sees me as a woman, but we both have penises, then does that not in turn create a double negative and make us straight?

Giggles,
    TS Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    I'm in a relationship with another transsexual - so does that make me gay?

What about if we both have sex changes, will we be lesbian or will we still be gay? If in fact you decide that we are gay in the first place. But if I'm in a relationship with a TS girl who I see as a woman, and she sees me as a woman, but we both have penises, then does that not in turn create a double negative and make us straight?

Giggles,
    TS Jamie
    Does this apply?... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autogynephilia

Veteran Poster

trrlex -

part of the issue with this definition is that it completely invalidates the girls self identification as female. your saying that they are still biologically men at some level, and thus gay if they like men.

a woman who is xy but has androgen insensitivity syndrome would also be male, and any male who was with her, gay.

lots of shades of gray that your definition smooths over.

not saying it should matter, but it does to a lot of folks. forcing identities on folks is always tricky, especially in areas that are so poorly defined to start with.

sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    I would.

Well said. He should not be so ashamed about admitting to his true identity.
    I don't really think it was well said. But first off, saying that this attraction is in one sense or another a section of homosexuality "case-closed" is an extremely closed minded way to look at it. Now I have told my parents that I am gay, and if I told everybody I know they probably wouldn't care (Live in Manhattan), and honestly I wouldn't care if men turned me on, and honestly I can have sex with men (I haven't but I probably could) I don't find it repulsive, same thing with women, except I have slept with women. Are there men that turn to transsexuals because they can't handle that they are gay? Absolutely, but I am only speaking for myself here. You don't have to believe me, but transsexuals turn me on more than men or women. Your argument sounds like somebody who says "you're not gay, you're just confused" in a sense that you look at sexual orientation as one thing, or in this case one or the other. Sexual orientation is an extremely complicated issue and making a claim like that with for one thing, no evidence to support it, and second, it being an absolute assumption that am lying to myself. If I was lying to myself I would try to force myself to only like men or women.

I really think it's laughable that some men will suck a cock or get bottomed and then insist on being straight.
    The key word there is some. There are a lot of guys that also would never bottom, to anyone. No matter who they are or what they look like. I am not saying "only bottoms would be gay" and "people who are only tops can be into anything and still be straight."

I am sure there are top gay guys out there who only have sex with guys (and only as tops)

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all