Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default The thing that makes you wanna leave............

What is the one thing someone does right before sex that makes you want to grab your stuff and leave???

i.e. the "Everything was fine until they did [THAT]" thing!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

opcorn

Where do you come up with these thread ideas? lol

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

The Dr. Jeckyll / Mr. Hyde transformation always sends me for a loop. I get that quite often.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

when the scratch their ass and sniff their finger... so not nice to see

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Silver Poster

Default Re: The thing that makes you wanna leave............

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    What is the one thing someone does right before sex that makes you want to grab your stuff and leave???

Sometime in August, I went to this chicks house, cute Arab/Persian TS, and everything was was goin ok. We went to her bedroom and while I'm tryin to get my freak on, I decided to give her the obligatory finger sniff, and guess what...she was a tad ripe. Rather than blow the whole thing up, I suggested we take a shower together, she refused. I insisted, she asked why, I had to tell her her butt stank. lol.

I really don't know a diplomatic way to say it, so she got confrontational, I got my shit and my liquor, and I left.

When I go out on a date, I always make sure my body and every nook and cranny is bathed, smells good, and so clean you can eat off it.

She apparently believed different.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

Sometime in August, I went to this chicks house, cute Arab/Persian TS, and everything was was goin ok. We went to her bedroom and while I'm tryin to get my freak on, I decided to give her the obligatory finger sniff, and guess what...she was a tad ripe. Rather than blow the whole thing up, I suggested we take a shower together, she refused. I insisted, she asked why, I had to tell her her butt stank. lol.

I really don't know a diplomatic way to say it, so she got confrontational, I got my shit and my liquor, and I left.

When I go out on a date, I always make sure my body and every nook and cranny is bathed, smells good, and so clean you can eat off it.

Well, thatīs a damn shame dude. Iīm sure she looked good but remember: butts are supposed to stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner

Well, thatīs a damn shame dude. Iīm sure she looked good but remember: butts are supposed to stink.

Uh, no they aren't! That's what soap is for dude. If someone doesn't have the common curtesy to wash their damn ass before having sex with someone(especially if they are going getting paid for it!) then they aren't someone that I would want to fuck. If someone is to fucking lazy to wash their ass then what other things are they not doing that could be unclean/unsafe?

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

When a guy starts asking questions about other ts. Do you know so and so, would you ever do a threesome, blah blah.

That is a huge turn off! Atleast wait till after we are done to start asking about my friends LOL

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

skid marks
    bad smells
    a chick who's too drunk

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by msbhaven
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner

Uh, no they aren't! That's what soap is for dude. If someone doesn't have the common curtesy to wash their damn ass before having sex with someone(especially if they are going getting paid for it!) then they aren't someone that I would want to fuck. If someone is to fucking lazy to wash their ass then what other things are they not doing that could be unclean/unsafe?
    I know man. I was kidding and youīre right with your points.