Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

what matters is that they look like hazel tucker

Veteran Poster

To ,me most important thing is, she has to be pretty and passable, . Not bothered much about personality because Iam just into fucking them. I tend to book either a white girl with Blonde hair or a Black girl.

Tits , average, can't stand huge knockers, they get in the way , and not into flat chests either .

Cock , I prefer a medium , uncut if it's too big I get haemorroids for weeks . Last time I got shagged hard by some Black girl with a massive one who was like a bloody piston. I went down the gym the next day ,done some heavy squats got a blood clot in one.Size of a tennis ball it was.

Arse , Not too big like bang bros big, but I like a bit of booty. My girlfriend has a real peachy bottom and I can't help slapping it ,even in public.

Average is OK, it's much more important that you're a nice girl.

Insert funny quote here

Rookie Poster

personality is #1...makes or breaks a girl right away. She can be drop dead gorgeous but with a shitty personality shes goin nowhere but out the door.

Breasts Ass and Cock can all be narrowed down to this.....shape is more important than size

It is nice to see a girl get hard and cum. If it wasnt nice to see that why would I be on this site?

Veteran Poster

c'mon now, who gives a rat's ass about personality if she doesn't look hot to start with? Pffff. I def. dont feel like gettin' my knob polished by some -IMO- average/ugly looking chick w/ a "great personality", whatever the fuck that means

Rookie Poster

Well yeah ...she has to look hot to start with sure....but if she is hot and has a shitty personality she can fuck on out the door.
    Ive had my fair share of genetic girls that had shitty personalities...fucked em..blew a load... but i can blow a load jerkin off and dont have to listen to bullshit....
    I prefer the girls with a huge ego and the shitty attitude to stay in thier own little worlds or go find a guy like yourself

For me it's 1) Looks; 2)Breasts; 3)Breasts; 4) Breasts; 5)etc

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz1600
    2)Breasts; 3)Breasts; 4) Breasts;
    is your name jeff by any chance?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Default Ideal penile size...

Ideal sizes of a shemale --
    It's a definite turn on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashaly_big_cock_124.jpg 
Views:	1405 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	211855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	melanie_1_139.jpg 
Views:	1411 
Size:	346.5 KB 
ID:	211856  

Junior Poster

Nice looks are definitely a must. Granted, she doesn't have to look like Beyonce, Megan Fox, or Karolina Kurkova (not that it would hurt either). But definitely passable in the looks department.

Peronality does count here folks. Like the old adage goes, "no matter how attractive she is, someone, somewhere is tired of her shit."

Breasts; not too big. Anything more than a handful is a waste imho. Not that I couldn't get past it. I just don't care for the fact that women keep going under the knife because they think they don't have enough.

Cock; small...average...big...I like 'em all. Just not huge!!! There's only so much one can fit in there mouths or back door. YIKES!!!

Vaniity, Saigon Lee, and Tayla Dieckmann (I didn't realize she had an official site til now) are examples of the size I like.

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~