Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Guns and Roses have a new album...so anyone care hahaha

i think it is destined to flop...i heard they spent over 10 million to put out this album , lol....

Nyce maybe u can get some new karaoke material

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

They didn't realise that they're history?

Insert funny quote here

Rookie Poster

It went from the biggest joke in the industry to finally happening. The problem is that he waited so long that now people are just kind of over it. Will it do well? Yes. Will it sell two million? No.

I also have a huge problem with him calling it GNR...

One good thing about the album being released is a free soda.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Guns and Roses have a new album...so anyone care hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i think it is destined to flop...i heard they spent over 10 million to put out this album , lol....

Nyce maybe u can get some new karaoke material :lol:
    To be perfectly honest, no one really gives a sh*t, but as you can see Paul McCartney making utter crap 35 years after the Beatles broke up and still selling out concerts at $200 a seat, lots of people can't let go of the past, no matter how bad it's gotten.

I expect to sell EXACTLY on those terms. You'll get a million or so sold. They'll slightly edge out, say The Jonas Brothers. It'll be a fraction of what they did back in the day. They'll say "is this a comeback?" and people will buy the hype (but not any more albums than that). Axl will still wear his cornrows and plastic surgery and look like a freak.

Also, I did hear the album leaked. It was NOT good. It was mediocre, out of touch with the progression of music, and even if you exclude that, it would have been a notch worse than their worst, that spaghetti album (or whatever they called it).

So, yeah, be ready for the hype train, of which most people truly do not care...

Junior Poster

the spaghetti incident.

they've been making the new one (chinese democracy) for the last 10 years and its been due to get released at xmas every year since it started.

i'll believe its finished wen i see it in the shops lol

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Guns and Roses have a new album...so anyone care hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap

Nyce maybe u can get some new karaoke material
    To be perfectly honest, no one really gives a sh*t, but as you can see Paul McCartney making utter crap 35 years after the Beatles broke up and still selling out concerts at $200 a seat, lots of people can't let go of the past, no matter how bad it's gotten.

I expect to sell EXACTLY on those terms. You'll get a million or so sold. They'll slightly edge out, say The Jonas Brothers. It'll be a fraction of what they did back in the day. They'll say "is this a comeback?" and people will buy the hype (but not any more albums than that). Axl will still wear his cornrows and plastic surgery and look like a freak.

Also, I did hear the album leaked. It was NOT good. It was mediocre, out of touch with the progression of music, and even if you exclude that, it would have been a notch worse than their worst, that spaghetti album (or whatever they called it).

So, yeah, be ready for the hype train, of which most people truly do not care...
    They absolutely will not outsell the new Jonas album (which is at 3 million).

And McCartney has made a couple of stinkers ('Flaming Pie' anyone?), but his post-Beatles output has had some incredible moments ('Flowers In The Dirt', 'Memory Almost Full')...

Professional Poster

I love their new album...finally some new metal from GNR and a breath of fresh air in a stale music industry

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    I love their new album...finally some new metal from GNR and a breath of fresh air in a stale music industry
    I agree with you man, what I've heard on their myspace sounds pretty good, obviously not to the standard of their glory days but it still shits on the crap metal and rock thats being produce by a majority of bands today................with an exception to black tide who are fucking amazing !