Good morning from London Paul, and thanks for your mail. Actually, when I go to Boston I stay up in RI, Providence, just down the road from Brown Uni, a friend of mine has a house there on the hill that overlooks the town below, small world huh? Are you currently still teaching music? I know a few of the clubs you mentioned in Soho, not played either of them though, as I too am a gigging musician, amongst many other things. Jo Jo’s used to be a very famous drag bar/club, and was one of the places I first stepped out back in the early 90’s. I have various guitars, Martin and Gibson acoustics, and a few electric, Fender, Rick. I’m after a Martin OMC Aura for stage work, as I just love the fact that it has an LED tuner built in, that’s going to make it so much easier for me to tune up whilst on stage in a dark club, also I like the sound of the pickup/blender, as I’m sure you know, any guitar DI’ed sounds crap as apposed to being miked up, which is not practical for me, as I bounce around a bit on stage. I’m hoping to be in NYC/RI/MA in September, I’m thinking later in the month, I may even return toward the end of the year and do a couple of open mike gigs in the Village (NYC) for the fun of it, which I did do many moons ago. They love that Brit sounding Chanel twin-set and pearl look, whilst playing Rock n Roll, and of course, my own stuff, really throws them. So, there you go. Hope all is well in your world.