Thread: Melissa Carter

Junior Poster

Default Melissa Carter

I read your story and I am impressed. You went throuhg a lot of ups and downs in your short life.

Might I ask, what was the isue with the SUV?

The picture of you in the hotel room with the black top on and your booty showing is wicked. And your legs are awesome!

Ok I am still a man, sometimes I think with my dickhead. Not the dickhead factor though...

Come to San Antonio, we need you!

Default Re: Melissa Carter

Quote Originally Posted by stewmeat
    I read your story and I am impressed. You went throuhg a lot of ups and downs in your short life.

Might I ask, what was the isue with the SUV?

The picture of you in the hotel room with the black top on and your booty showing is wicked. And your legs are awesome!

Ok I am still a man, sometimes I think with my dickhead. Not the dickhead factor though...

Come to San Antonio, we need you!
    As I drove along the freeway I looked down and saw my hands wrapped around the steering wheel of a large behemoth some call Toyota Seqoia. I quickly passed a Target, then a Home Depot and a Walmart one after another as if I were watching commercials on TV. I saw a Dunkin Donuts and sharply pulled in as the beast came to a sudden stop. My sweaty hands gripped the steeering wheel.

"My God", I said out loud... "We fucked up the planet."

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    As I drove along the freeway I looked down and saw my hands wrapped around the steering wheel of a large behemoth some call Toyota Seqoia. I quickly passed a Target, then a Home Depot and a Walmart one after another as if I were watching commercials on TV. I saw a Dunkin Donuts and sharply pulled in as the beast came to a sudden stop. My sweaty hands gripped the steeering wheel.

How is that? Advances in medicine, technology, health, travel, education have all improved our lives. Our world will never be perfect, but I'd rather live in 2008 than in 1908 or 1808.
    I wanna party like its 1899

Professional Poster

That whole thing sounds like something out of a novel. You gotta work that into something, it's too good!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Veteran Poster

I kinda prefer 1508, the Spanish Inquisition, the Black Plague...ah, the good ole days!

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis

That whole thing sounds like something out of a novel. You gotta work that into something, it's too good!
    It's actually from an unfishined drawing:

http://melissacarter.net/Fucked%20up%20planet.jpg

Professional Poster

It's actually from an unfishined drawing:

http://melissacarter.net/Fucked%20up%20planet.jpg
    Cool! Love the icons!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips