Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

NIN ( Fuck me like an animal )

Whenever I hear that song, I want my face buried in a pillow and my ass in the air

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden

Whenever I hear that song, I want my face buried in a pillow and my ass in the air

IS that the one that says "I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside"?

If so.........Ditto.

GOOD THINGS

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33

IS that the one that says "I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside"?

If so.........Ditto.
    Yes that's it .

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33

If so.........Ditto.
    Yes that's it .

Yeah..........I used to date (ok, not date.....fuck) this teenage girl years ago named Lisa and she turned me onto that song while showing off new lingerie she bought. There I was in the presence of an absolute stunning 5'10" italain goddess, who wanted nothing more than to model for me, get me hot, and then fuck for hours listening to that song.........I can never hear it enough.

GOOD THINGS

Rookie Poster

two of many i have

Rookie Poster

Girls seem to react to certain songs and that is one of them. Another one I can remember playing when I wanted to have my way was "Twisted Transistor" by Korn.

Being a musician myself, I actually cannot have sex while music is playing. Its the same as if I'm at a resteraunt. I focus on the music, what the singer, where the bass is headed, etc. I used to think I was weird but then I saw an interview with Sting where he said the exact same thing. And then I realized that we're (musicians) all weird.

When the Usher album was big a few years ago I remember that being in the background a lot...

Rookie Poster

Girls seem to react to certain songs and that is one of them. Another one I can remember playing when I wanted to have my way was "Twisted Transistor" by Korn.

Being a musician myself, I actually cannot have sex while music is playing. Its the same as if I'm at a resteraunt. I focus on the music, what the singer, where the bass is headed, etc. I used to think I was weird but then I saw an interview with Sting where he said the exact same thing. And then I realized that we're (musicians) all weird.

When the Usher album was big a few years ago I remember that being in the background a lot...

Falling In by Tapping the Vein

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

Outhere Brothers "Fuk U in the ass"

just kidding

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

The entire self titled cd by Agents of Oblivion

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.