Rookie Poster

Default Have any of you guys been tricked, but the other way?

We all know the story of the guy who took home the girl and shes turned out to be a man. Have you guys ever taken home a gg thinking she was a ts?

Rookie Poster

It has happened to me 3 times in 15 or so years. Always at a TS club, I was told by the girls each time after we agreed to leave for my place . So the surprise was in the bar not in the sack. To the girls credit they did understand that I might be disappointed and at least did not wait till we were at my place.

For the record I was not disappointed that they were genetic girls.I also thought it was funny that in a TS club the shoe is on the other foot so to speak. That the girls were like I have a secret. I was born a girl. Are you Ok with that?

Junior Poster

Never with a GG, but once had a post-op girl not tell me even after we were already in the sack. It was when I was first starting to hook up with t-girls, so I felt really confused when I didn't feel anything extra down there and her asshole seemed to be positioned really far forward on her body. I couldn't understand why she kept pulling my hands away from her crotch and walked away with this funny feeling about the whole experience, wondering if she was a GG. It wasn't until I left that I realized that she was a post-op and what that really meant....Like I said, this was a looong time ago and I knew almost nothing about TG's at the time, so, yes, I was pretty stupid...

If I knew it was gonna be this kind of party, I'd'a stick my dick in the mashed potatoes!

I did one of my CD/TG captions related to this:

5 Star Poster

The real question is how many of you guys have taken home a Female to Male TS thinking they were a genetic male and had a penis?

And what was your reaction when you found out?

Come on, we know the truth is out there... a stubble rub to any liars...

Giggles,
    TS Jamie