Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

any done on the cock so far

Im inked up pretty well w/ two-thirds of my back and shoulders and both arms to my elbows all in solid black tribal w/ important symbols mixed in.I get stopped often on the streets of Thailand and complimented by both Thais and farangs alike.That being said,I'm also a pretty butch male and I prefer my women to be as femme as possible.
    I think ink on girls detracts from their femininty,although it has never been a deal breaker for me.I just prefer ink free or semi ink free girls.Lower back,ankle or thin armband(360 degrees...whats with this 180 shit?!) can be nice,but for me thats about it.

DJ Asia

5 Star Poster

It can be very sexy. Depends
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t4398_132.jpg 
Views:	2637 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	47259  

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

here are a couple of mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lotus_new_beginnings_341.jpg 
Views:	2562 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	47269   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hands_407.jpg 
Views:	2561 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	47270  

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

very cute tattoo's Chloe

Rookie Poster

What's with the star, why do so many girls have it? What does it mean?

Professional Poster

This is my 2 cents worth, and I might get some people upset but this is only our own personal thoughts,

I dont have any tattoo's but I was thinking of getting a tattoo a few years ago. I told my boyfriend at the time who was in the Marines and some what conservative. When I said to him "I am gonna get a tattoo" he replied with "no your not". I thought who the hell is he telling me what to do? Then we talked about it further and his thoughts were that guys look good with tattoos but when a woman has a tatoo it makes her look trashy. I thought about it for a while and then I agreed.

Guys with tattoo's are totaly HOT. I think a tattoo looks nice on girls in their 20's, but then when you see a woman with a tattoo in her mid to late 30's she just looks pain old trasy with a tattoo.

A lot of my GG stripper friends have a tattoo of two. Most have the famous one that all strippers seem to have on the arch of their backs. Two girls I know got their boyfriends names tattooed, and that looks beyond trash I think. I was dating another guy once and he wanted us both to get tattoo's with eachothers names, lol. I laughed and said what happens when I leave you, lol, and that is what did a short time later.

Look at people like Pam Anderson who often times has her arm band covered up wtih make-up.

So my advice is think about the long term before you put ink on your body.

Kisses,
    Julie

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

the joke is in 20 years we will have techniques out that will literally wipe tattoos with a few applications ( who knows maybe even over the counter)

I agree with Julie that names and such are stupid
    I'd also like to take this time to laugh at the hundreds if not thousands of girls that went out and got cat or dog paws tattoed on their tits, hips, or buttcheeks because they saw some chick in a video with it and thought it was hot................................... 10 years later, I bet that saggy skin has made those puppy paws look like fullbred adult canine paws

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

LOL you mean bear paws.

Junior Poster

the star to me represents doing better for myself,. dream bigger, it wasnt an impulse thing for me both of them were planned out for a long while.,. also like alannah i used to be a "Starr" .ive always loved stars, i have starrs all over in my room and i do a lot of stars in my art so its not anything ive just been into for a day ,. i saw it on giselle the victorias secret model,. and thought it was a perfect place to put it,,.i read a post a while back on how tacky tattoos with meaning are but to me like a scar its a mark in the timeline of your life,. .guess that artists soul i have,..
    im a practising buddist going on 7 years so the lotus represents that part of myself and the japanese kanji stands for "new beginnings" which to me was around when i started my transition so it represents that. i got them in open viewing places but also really easy to hide if i need with a watch or shoes so its not like mike tyson and all over my face,,. .

anyways i do plan when im in my 40s and still fabulous to get them removed thats why i kept them very small ,. i know i know why get them if you are only going to get them removed but like breast we get them even tho we have to remove them . ..to me i represent parts of my life with art,. other people with big knockers. lol some dont plan like me what they are going to get but thats them,. . only stating that i got mine for a reason