Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

gone

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    I don't think getting inked up is a bad thing. You have to just be sure you want whatever for the right reasons. I have four big tattoos (all non-visble for work reasons) and I have to say, once you start it's hard to stop. I ran out of places that were not visible with regular street clothes. That one with the anime girl looks pretty crappy though. As long as you, the girl, or whoever made a choice that they can live with for the rest of their life, I say go for it.

Depends on who it is and what it is. Everybody doesn't look right with every thing. Especially trendy things like, tribals, barbed wire, etc.

The TS girl I messed with had a dominican flag on her. Looked pretty good to me.
    i'm with Tomselis on this one. Depends on the who,what and more importantly where. My gurlfriend has a very sexy and detailed lace garter belt on her thigh. It's only as visable as a real one would be and since i have more than casual nylon fetish thing it works wonders for me. Keep it distinct, great placement plus good use of negetive space and i'm a fan be it a single piece or a multi tatted babe a la suicide girls look. Actually i really love Japanese inspired work, still looking for myself. Wifey claims i'm the last untattoed man in the Bronx LOL.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away

Junior Poster

I could work with this!!!! Asia has a few tatts, ok maybe the barbwire on her arm is a lil hooky but i'm feel the quality and the placement of her dragon. It does not seem she just walked into ABC tattoo and said gimme no. 42 and slap it right here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn_asia_180.jpg 
Views:	3397 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	28281  

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away

Junior Poster

Eva Vortex's work while a lil heavy for my tatse still works in that Suicide Girls frame of things. I would not kick her out the bed that's for damn sure. Probby would freak out Realgirls though LOL.

Name:	tn_evavortex38_770.jpg 
Views:	3387 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	28282  

Junior Poster

more eva

Name:	tn_evvortex1120_963.jpg 
Views:	3378 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	28284   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn_evebnw_502.jpg 
Views:	3376 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	28285  

Junior Poster

gone

Another Sabrina pic, you can't see the tattoo on this one, but what the hell...

Name:	sabrinac1161_185.jpg 
Views:	3321 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	28287  

Junior Poster

Might not be able to see the tattoo, but what I CAN see sure looks great.

Junior Poster

gone

Veteran Poster

I don't mind tatoos as long as they're not "overdone".
    What's with a lot of the brazilian models having those tatoos on their abdomen. It looks like it's some kind of initiation thing, b/c I've seen very similar tatoos on a LOT of brazilian models.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*