Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    This is my 2 cents worth, and I might get some people upset but this is only our own personal thoughts,

I dont have any tattoo's but I was thinking of getting a tattoo a few years ago. I told my boyfriend at the time who was in the Marines and some what conservative. When I said to him "I am gonna get a tattoo" he replied with "no your not". I thought who the hell is he telling me what to do? Then we talked about it further and his thoughts were that guys look good with tattoos but when a woman has a tatoo it makes her look trashy. I thought about it for a while and then I agreed.

Guys with tattoo's are totaly HOT. I think a tattoo looks nice on girls in their 20's, but then when you see a woman with a tattoo in her mid to late 30's she just looks pain old trasy with a tattoo.

A lot of my GG stripper friends have a tattoo of two. Most have the famous one that all strippers seem to have on the arch of their backs. Two girls I know got their boyfriends names tattooed, and that looks beyond trash I think. I was dating another guy once and he wanted us both to get tattoo's with eachothers names, lol. I laughed and said what happens when I leave you, lol, and that is what did a short time later.

Look at people like Pam Anderson who often times has her arm band covered up wtih make-up.

So my advice is think about the long term before you put ink on your body.

Kisses,
    Julie

Wow,

That sounde way controlling to me.

I could not dieagree witrh you more. I think my cock goes up another inch for GG's and TG's with tatoes.

Now they have to be in the right places (anklet, above ass, shoulder, neck etc...............)

Nut tattoes girls make me shoot my load like no others.

Junior Poster

I think ts girls with tattos are trashy. Not very classy or lady like. I think most ts girls that have tats got them when they lived as men, b4 there transition. NAY

Rookie Poster

Not a big fan of tats on males or females. Although, I admit I'm a little conservative when it comes to such things. Lemme put it this way, I consider the female body a work of art in and of itself, so putting tats on a lady is a little like tagging the mona lisa--it just gets in the way of appreciating the beauty underneath.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Quote Originally Posted by ptyseminole
    I think we can all agree that this is just too much...

yes, way too much, although i dont refer to the tats...

well...at least she took off her wife-beater and boxers for the shoot...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by ANGELDUST
    im not a TS but love them and respect them ! so i just thought i would contribute !

and they all have a meaning to me !
    Beautiful work, Angeldust. Who did it?
    HAD ALL MY WORK DONE IN pARIS FRANCE !

LET ME BE YOUR BOTTOM !
    PM ME !

Veteran Poster

Coming from a land where tatoos are not just common but almost obligatory, I thought I'd rekindle this thread.

For girls with skin art, what promped you to have the work done? Any regrets or plans for more?

For girls with no tatoos, have you considered any skin art and, if so, what would you have done?

For guys, what do you think about girls with skin art - a turn on, turn off, what's the best examples?

Personally, I don't have any tats but my ts gf has skin art on her lower back and right shoulder - looks just fine to me.

Make your voice count - free Aung San Suu Kyi

Agree that it's almost obligatory to have tattoos nowadays. I don't have any myself and don't want any, ever. I can appreciate the artistry of some tattoos but lots of them tend to look thrashy indeed.

Just go to the beach and look at older people with tattoos before you decide...

Insert funny quote here

I like tats as long as they're nicely done. It's like any art form--there are good artists and bad ones. I've seen some proper howlers and some really nice ones, and a nice tat on a pretty girl-- yes, that works.

The ones that don't look good on older people are the ones that were stupid/badly done/a mess in the first place, you just don't notice the tat so much when they're on a drop dead babe of 25....

Rookie Poster

ive already mentioned this in another post but this is what this guy thinks of star tattoos

~Wikid0ne
    also known as
    ... that guy which I can't mention

Junior Poster

It all depends on the tat and on the girl.