Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Tattoos (Skin art) - yea or nay ????

gone

Junior Poster

Aaliyah's claw prints are the only tats out of that trio that I like, but I do prefer them more discrete.

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Junior Poster

gone............

Professional Poster

Vitoria23 looks kinda like a cat to me.

I don't think getting inked up is a bad thing. You have to just be sure you want whatever for the right reasons. I have four big tattoos (all non-visble for work reasons) and I have to say, once you start it's hard to stop. I ran out of places that were not visible with regular street clothes. That one with the anime girl looks pretty crappy though. As long as you, the girl, or whoever made a choice that they can live with for the rest of their life, I say go for it.

Depends on who it is and what it is. Everybody doesn't look right with every thing. Especially trendy things like, tribals, barbed wire, etc.

The TS girl I messed with had a dominican flag on her. Looked pretty good to me.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Gold Poster

Hmmmm, lessee, how should I delicately put it ...

Na-a-a-a-a-ay!!!

Okay, rant time: For the longest time tattoos were the sole propriety of, (A) Servicemen, particularly those in the Navy, (B) Skidrow bums, (C) Rock stars, (D) Motorcycle club members, and finally,(E) Gang members, et all. Though now more widely accepted by the general public, they are still considered by about 80 percent of the public to be dirty, sleazy and simply unbecoming. I look at young people today and simply wonder if they know what they are doing and thinking(No!), particularly when it's a young beautiful woman with otherwise flawless, even toned skin. It's assumed she'll most likely change her tastes in the type of shoe she'll wear, her hair coif, her wardrobe, etc, so what pray tell is she thinking when she goes out and gets a permanent tattoo on her body ??? I can tolerate a small one in a discreet place, such as on the backside of the neck, shoulder blade, or maybe a fine one around the arm or ankle, but most of the girls who get tattoos such as Sol completely disrupt the continuity of their flawless skin by not just where they place them, but also by the amount (two or three) they put on their bodies. Sol would probably be an eight or nine in my book if it weren't for those gross things. Why place a blemish where there isn't one to begin with ?

By the way, the only thing growing faster than tattoo parlors, are tattoo removal centers and the cosmetic surgeons who specialize in removing them. People are realizing at a later date that they are not the same person today than they were five, 10, or 15 years ago when they first had the bright idea of having one put on. It makes one wonder whether having a tattoo is not just a badge of ignorance, but one of weakness also, as so many feel compelled for some reason to have to go with what's in vogue.

... I'm not here to proselytize, just to give my two cents worth. By the way, ask Cher what she thinks of tattoos ?

Junior Poster

gone

I'm not a tatoo fan and would never get one myself, but I like a discrete tat as described above, or an artfully executed tat on the back. Yasmin, a Thai girl, has a tat on her low back that looks fine. But I can't see inscribing one's belly with a huge tat. That just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Junior Poster

Generally nay, but Kimberley Devine's butt tattoo has some appeal.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Having 4 tattoos myself I can honestly say that I like women who get inked; BUT I can't stand it when ANYONE gets inked with something they saw on someone else and thought it would look cute on them. Case in point, the Eve cat/dog paws tattoos of the late 90's............... cmon now, it looked good on her, that's it

Take the time out to be original if you're going to get inked, get something that won't ever be seen again, and when your tattooist does your tattoo, take the design with you......................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Tattoo or not, Sabrina looks hot...don't you all agree?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sabrinac1097_179.jpg 
Views:	7082 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	28256