Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Question about t-girl friendly panties

My wife likes to wear nice girly looking panties (thongs and such), but her balls always hang out of the sides because they're (obviously) designed with a vagina in mind. Does anyone know if someone makes tgirl-friendly panties?

"Those who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security..."

Benjamin Franklin

Frak me! Another BG fan.

Bet your ass! January can't come fast enough around this house. The two of us are counting down the days.

"Those who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security..."

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by thefrakkincaptain
    Bet your ass! January can't come fast enough around this house. The two of us are counting down the days.
    I've been watching the entire series right from the pilot movie again; I just watched the first two episodes of series 4 tonight.

What's BG and what does it have to do with the question?

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

If I am correct, and my thinking is that I am, BG stands for Battlestar Galactica. Its a sci fi show. I went through my enormous catalouge of a brain and thats the only TV show that fits that I can think of.

Junior Poster

ummmm, yeah, how does askng about TG firendly undergarments lead to Battlestar Gallactica fandom...forgive my ignorance...

If I knew it was gonna be this kind of party, I'd'a stick my dick in the mashed potatoes!

ummmm, yeah, how does askng about TG firendly undergarments lead to Battlestar Gallactica fandom...forgive my ignorance...
    The first guy that replied to the thread noticed that my screen name was thefrakkincaptain, and "frakk" is just a swear word used on Battlestar Galactica. He was just saying "hi" from one fan to another, and it just sort of devolved from there.

Benjamin Franklin

So say we all, lol ..