Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    its all about the breath
    i had a girlfriend once-whose breath coiuld get me instantly hard every time.
    i could cum just kissing her.
    anybody else ever get turned on like that from the smell of a chick's breath?
    ive found latinas have the best...
    Yes! I had a Columbian girlfriend (gg) when I was younger, and her breath always smelled exactly the same no matter what. I can't describe the smell or the taste, but it was AMAZING. It must be a latina thing. I'd give anything for that again!

I feel the music.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NjTranceAddict
    Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    its all about the breath
    i had a girlfriend once-whose breath coiuld get me instantly hard every time.
    i could cum just kissing her.
    anybody else ever get turned on like that from the smell of a chick's breath?
    ive found latinas have the best...
    Yes! I had a Columbian girlfriend (gg) when I was younger, and her breath always smelled exactly the same no matter what. I can't describe the smell or the taste, but it was AMAZING. It must be a latina thing. I'd give anything for that again!
    youre with me trance----im telling you --its a Latina thing..not EVERY latina of course--and there are non-latinas with klller breath too--but SO many ive encountered with sexy as hell breath have been Latina--dont know why..
    and the girl i was talking about---its the same as you say--no matter WHAT she did/ate--she always smelled the same--fuckign amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by foolish99
    best kisser ever is girl here in Chicago I know named Veronica. Her lips are incredibly full and delicious and her kisses are perfect.
    besos y mas besos

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

5 Star Poster

mmmm-sweet breathed latinas

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NjTranceAddict
    This one chick used to suck my tongue like she was giving a blow job. It was fantastic. She had lips on the thin side but really knew how to use them.
    Same here! She also gave great head with that same mouth... the only girl I shot my load directly into her mouth. But kissing... that was her forte.

And concerning Colombianas and Latinas in general, I more or less concur.

Si... besos y mas besos!

Junior Poster

It was my first intimate kiss. This one Italian chick. She was drop dead gorgeous. We had just returned from a classical quartet thing. (I had, initially, very little interest in the music... I just wanted to get into her panties) I was dropping her off and she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. I was a bit stunned. She held my left cheek while going in for the open mouth smacker. I was, once again, caught off guard.

She pulled away after noticing I was barely participating and asked me what was wrong. I was somewhat unable to speak..... as though all the blood had drained from my brain to my penis.

I spent the next four hours punching a mirror while drinking myself half-retarded.

I spent the next month trying to chase that moment but to no avail.

Agree on the breath thing.

It's official: Mahjong is pronounced "My Wang."

Junior Poster

Yesterday, I remembered a girl I used to hook up with in my teens. I would ride my bike to her house and sneak in her window late at night. She was 100% Venezuelan and now that I think of it, had the same taste/breath smell as the Columbian chick. Fuckin amazing.

I feel the music.

dont kiss at all. you dont know what these women had in their mouths.

Junior Poster

my best kiss was from ts rudy she is unbelievable the way she uses her tounge

She was ...

Last edited by Jack59; 04-04-2013 at 10:01 PM.