Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Only one. Soft, tender, perfect. Not wet, not sloppy, no tongue. She was an administrator with the State Univ NY.

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Falrune
    Only one. Soft, tender, perfect. Not wet, not sloppy, no tongue. She was an administrator with the State Univ NY.
    I don't believe a kiss can be considered memorable or great unless some tongue is involved. With the exclusion of tongue, it can be no greater than "Thanks for the drinks", "Where did I put my shoes last night?", or just saying "Hello" in Italy.

:P

I would have to say Dick Cheney, I could still taste his daughter's pussy

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrune
    I don't believe a kiss can be considered memorable or great unless some tongue is involved. With the exclusion of tongue, it can be no greater than "Thanks for the drinks", "Where did I put my shoes last night?", or just saying "Hello" in Italy.

:P
    Oh really?

“Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.” From the "Princess Bride" LOL

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!

Junior Poster

best kisser ever is girl here in Chicago I know named Veronica. Her lips are incredibly full and delicious and her kisses are perfect.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I don't believe a kiss can be considered memorable or great unless some tongue is involved. With the exclusion of tongue, it can be no greater than "Thanks for the drinks", "Where did I put my shoes last night?", or just saying "Hello" in Italy. :P
    One Christmas I kissed a co-worker while I was still married. It was just a quick kiss on the lips. But... Oh My God! Those were the warmest, softest lips I have ever felt.

Xian

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    nohj68, that chest hair looks like a mushroom cloud.

Anyhow, the best kisser I ever met was called Sharon. Didn't get anything other than a kiss from her, not for the lack of groping and grinding. I was 16 years old. Few years have passed and only some have come close, but no one better than her!!
    hahaha, never noticed, you are correct! I actually shaved the trail off awhile ago.

Default Re: Out Of Everyone You've Kissed...

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    Who's been your best kisser?

Do you think anyone would tag you as being their best kisser?

Actually I am an amazing passinoate kisser. I really am because I love it so much.

My best kisses have been with t-girls. No question about it.

GOOD THINGS

Oy. I remember we were standing in a hallway at a Baltimore hotel. I think it was perhaps 1987 or so. As she kissed me, I got blue-steel-cat-can't-scratch-it hard.

*Sigh*

That was before I realized that all women are fucking insane.

To them what are curious, she was a GG lover of many years that I still ping now and again around the holidaze.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Can't remember their names, I was about 16 and both girls were about 18. It was late and we smoked a J in their parents Dodge Ramcharger. I ended up getting tied up and kissed by both woman in the back of that Dodge!