Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

... although I admit I'd love to give Shana, Vicki, Jennifer and Vaniity a try.

5 Star Poster

i hear you trance man---that latina breath is KILLER

Rookie Poster

In my life, there were three women who were amazing. Instant chemistry immediately. I was involved with someone else while kissing all three. (Yeah, I was a bastard.) Strangely, as amazing as all those kisses were, I never ended up in a relationship with them. Never even took it any further. Wonder what the sex would have been like?

Clark - No glasses

I'm the devil on your shoulder!

5 Star Poster

I am a very passionate kisser, or so I've been told. But the reason is that I've been willing to learn from all the girls I've kissed.

The first kisses are always the most memorable (both the first in a relationship and the first ever in one's life). Each person brings something new to it and you learn from the other person. Every first kiss is a little revelation.

One girl who was a great kisser showed me how I could kiss a girl more passionately by simply mirroring what she did. This way you vary your kissing "technique" a little and leave her wanting more. If you kiss every girl the way she likes to be kissed then the kisses will become more passionate and she will- often audibly- show her appreciation. Getting a girl near the point of no return without even touching the rest of her body is pretty mindblowing but very possible.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Out Of Everyone You've Kissed...

Most girls kiss pretty much the same. It's all good. Who would complain about getting kissed.