Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good to know

Professional Poster

Hmmmm, it sounds like we need Jennifers advice on this one. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Junior Poster

Default Re: 100% Straight Or Not?

No I did not get it on with a dude that's the whole point for this post, read the whole thing before commenting

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by latin2c
    I Can definitely say that I am not Gay.
    There has always been a lot of talk about wether A guy that Enjoy's being with A TS girl can still consider himself Straight even though he enjoys the Extra that Ts girls bring to the table and I'm here to say that I put the theory to a test.
    I've always been attracted to Ts girls but could never see myself with a Gay Guy so last weekend I Decided to try to be with a Guy and realized that i was right all along, I could never be with a Gay guy and can Deff Say I'm Straight as can be.
    I'm Just speaking for myself but i would like to know if there are other people on this site that feel the same way i do or if someone disagrees feel free Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
    ciao
    Dude you got it on with a guy to decide if you're a homo?

Who Is It

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Hmmmm, it sounds like we need Jennifers advice on this one. LOL
    FAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1118081708_180.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	210694  

Junior Poster

sux to be that confused... I could definitely get it on with Jennifer and feel straight as a summer rain, tho...

If I knew it was gonna be this kind of party, I'd'a stick my dick in the mashed potatoes!

Rookie Poster

You could be bi. I like transsexuals because I like women and cocks. I've come to the realization that I don't really want to be with a transsexual, but, they turn me on nonetheless. Men don't really turn me on, but, a hard cock on a man does. I've fooled around with some guys but it didn't do much for me. So, try not to worry about labels and enjoy what you enjoy.

There is no such thing as a 100% straight person. I majored in Sociology in college and have been on the planet for a relatively long period of time. It not just about sexual organs but a complex set of traits, behaviors, and secondary sexual characteristics. And it doesn't mean that the person has engaged in 'gay' acts either, even though most people feel that you have to act upon something for it to have meaning.

But just think of this contradiction: How can a person say they are 100 percent straight if they have not had some type of gay sex and know that they don't like it? But if a person then engages an act that would mean that they are not 100 percent straight.

But lets it look at another way; 100 percent straight, if it were real, would always be historical. Who is to say in the future that the person could not have a 'non straight' sexual experience, or thought. Who is to say, that a person, on thier 100th birthday, and was offered a different sexual experience, might say, "what the hell, I'll try it". If you are not 100 yet, you can't answer that for sure.

So the term "100 percent straight" is one of those terms that sounds good but actually has little meaning.

P.S. Nice picture Jen, I can't lie.

Platinum Poster

thnx yoda

did u read between the lines tho?

i know i know but hey im good at it so why the hell not....

good post but 100% anything sounds 100% stupid

many of my gfs have told me about bfs asking them questions and if i do this am i this if i think she is pretty am i that etc etc

i just tell them to say ... yes lol

Junior Poster

There has always been a lot of talk about wether A guy that Enjoy's being with A TS girl can still consider himself Straight even though he enjoys the Extra that Ts girls bring to the table and I'm here to say that I put the theory to a test.
    I've always been attracted to Ts girls but could never see myself with a Gay Guy so last weekend I Decided to try to be with a Guy and realized that i was right all along, I could never be with a Gay guy and can Deff Say I'm Straight as can be.
    I'm Just speaking for myself but i would like to know if there are other people on this site that feel the same way i do or if someone disagrees feel free Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
    ciao

Aw, ferchrissakes. Look, no-one's 100% anything; the quicker you realise that, the quicker you can put this angst behind you and lead a more productive life. I mean, what if it turns out, for the sake of conversation, that being attracted to T-Girls makes you 50% gay? Is that the end of your world? If it is, then maybe you need to start thinking of something else to live for.

Anybody who can't handle you just simply being yourself isn't worth your time in the first place, so what's the use in getting all bent out of shape? Just live your life and fuck who you want to fuck.

--
    you will learn to fear my collection of tiny hats.

Oh, I'm sorry, you "Decided to try to be with a Guy" then realized you are as "straight as can be".

Definitely like 110% straight.

No I did not get it on with a dude that's the whole point for this post, read the whole thing before commenting

Quote Originally Posted by phobun

Thanks
    ciao
    Dude you got it on with a guy to decide if you're a homo?

Getting bored with the 'what niche do I fit in' theme...

Insert funny quote here