Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Implant surgery in 5 days

I'm spending this week seeing doctors, resting and preparing for surgery. Everything's a go, I'm in excellent health. Saturday night I'm going to see Madonna in Atlantic City. On Sunday night I will stay overnight at a nearby hotel from the hospital. Monday surgery is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Monday night after surgery I will be staying at the same nearby hotel. On Tuesday I have a follow-up appointment with the doctor and then we're off to the Jersey shore for three days recovery at a bed and breakfast. Will spend Thanksgiving there and come home the following day. I will probably (hopefully) be sleeping and zoned out on pain killers. I hear it is quite painful after implant surgery, especially under the pectoral muscle. My boyfriend will be there helping me through all of this.

I'm a little nervous but not really. Frankly, I just want to get it over with. I'm ready emotionally and spiritually. I probably will not be taking any more dates prior to surgery. You may not hear from me for a few days but I will try to reach out if possible. For those of you who have my number or email, feel free to reach out. If I'm up to taking the call or checking email I will.

The implants have been modified to 275-cc silicon rounds. I should be a solid C cup when all is said and done. Oh, also I'm having a slight cosmetic procedure. An upper lip lift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	melissa826bostonc_188.jpg 
Views:	952 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	210566  

Don't believe we've spoken before, but congrats on having your operation and I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Insert funny quote here

Thank you. I just booked my recovery stay, we will be staying at the shore in a wonderful old bed & breakfast 1/2 block from the ocean. Seems to me a perfect place to rest and recooperate.

I'd love any advice from girls who have been through implant surgery. Anything I need to look out for? Anbything that helped your recovery?

This will be my bedroom next week:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bedandbreakfastsuite_982.jpg 
Views:	692 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	210816  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Thank you. I just booked my recovery stay, we will be staying at the shore in a wonderful old bed & breakfast 1/2 block from the ocean. Seems to me a perfect place to rest and recooperate.

I'd love any advice from girls who have been through implant surgery. Anything I need to look out for? Anbything that helped your recovery?

This will be my bedroom next week:
    BEST OF LUCK AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY

Good luck Melissa, I hope everything goes well and that you have a speedy recovery.

Ashlee

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

My very best to you Melissa... You must be excited... Hope you speedy recovery . :P

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

good luck

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: Implant surgery in 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    I'm spending this week seeing doctors, resting and preparing for surgery. Everything's a go, I'm in excellent health. Saturday night I'm going to see Madonna in Atlantic City. On Sunday night I will stay overnight at a nearby hotel from the hospital. Monday surgery is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Monday night after surgery I will be staying at the same nearby hotel. On Tuesday I have a follow-up appointment with the doctor and then we're off to the Jersey shore for three days recovery at a bed and breakfast. Will spend Thanksgiving there and come home the following day. I will probably (hopefully) be sleeping and zoned out on pain killers. I hear it is quite painful after implant surgery, especially under the pectoral muscle. My boyfriend will be there helping me through all of this.

I'm a little nervous but not really. Frankly, I just want to get it over with. I'm ready emotionally and spiritually. I probably will not be taking any more dates prior to surgery. You may not hear from me for a few days but I will try to reach out if possible. For those of you who have my number or email, feel free to reach out. If I'm up to taking the call or checking email I will.

The implants have been modified to 275-cc silicon rounds. I should be a solid C cup when all is said and done. Oh, also I'm having a slight cosmetic procedure. An upper lip lift.
    congrats beautifull i wish you the very best and youll look even mare beautifull take care of yourself and take it easy for a few weeks

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

You GO Girl!!! Lookin' forward to seein' the results!