Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CrossDressing.

Rookie Poster

Default CrossDressing.

I have been a memeber of this site for ages... never acted out anything to be honest....

A year or so ago a gay friend of mine that I travelled to london with for work said that a great way to meet women was on the gay scene...!!! He met his former GF there you see...

After much deliberation I was invited to something called a heels and lashes party.

Decided to try it... But didnt realise that to get in you had to wear a pair of heels!

Swore I wasnt going to wear heels... but in the end was persuaded to buy a pair!.

Took me a few days to get used to wearing the shoes I bought which stupidy were too high and a pair of knee high boots (I assumed that it would be easier to walk in them and they would stay on!)

Now it gets worse...
    I was told that the heel had to be visible! So ended up buying a skirt THEN (again then realised you couldnt wear a skirt with boxers) - so bought female underwear!

Anyway, I turned up to the party, it was full of men in drag.... not one genetic woman...

....and I was pretty much forced to play spin the bottle.. where you had to kiss whovever the bottle landed on for 30 seconds! It kept landing on me.. but they let me get away with a kiss on the cheek for a while. THEN they upped the seconds to 45... so I had to do 15 full with tounges!

pretty nerve racking but I got into it....... fell asleep in the boots on top of my bed when I got in.. made breakfast in them! then reaslied this is really great....

Then called myself Sarah! and so it began.........

Junior Poster

I dunno. It sounds like something that you had longed for deep inside and that this party, was a good chance for you to get it out.

You said not to ask what had happeed but I'm wondering if you had liked the adoration of the men there and if you're bi/gay yourself and that's another thing that you had enjoyed.

I don't think it's crazy.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ted naves
    I dunno. It sounds like something that you had longed for deep inside and that this party, was a good chance for you to get it out.

You said not to ask what had happeed but I'm wondering if you had liked the adoration of the men there and if you're bi/gay yourself and that's another thing that you had enjoyed.

I don't think it's crazy.
    It wasnt what I planned, but I ended up staying really really late, getting alot of compliments because gay men prey on straight men - then kissing a guy (4 times!) not right!

and no joke. :O(

It sounds really hot, but you need to loosen uip and get into it. Any pics of you in the outfit?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rocklob
    It sounds really hot, but you need to loosen uip and get into it. Any pics of you in the outfit?
    my point here is more that it gets addictive!

Junior Poster

Are u gonna do it again? What kinda stuff went on at the party?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gmanfromthechi
    Are u gonna do it again? What kinda stuff went on at the party?
    music, dancing.... nothing crazy - oh and spin the bottle!

Did you get an erection when the guys started hitting on you?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Did you get an erection when the guys started hitting on you?
    what kind of question is that!
    would you?