Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE MTV AWARDS

Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Junior Poster

These people have NO morals and their behavior is borish and disgraceful.
    Why do black people have to behave in such antisocial ways?
    All you see on television is "Black men behaving badly".
    Its like a bad television sitcom.
    Its seems all the bad stereotypes subscribed to black men are well deserved.
    What a shame.

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Junior Poster

people if ya dont listen to rap please dont comment on it. every different type of music is for different people i love rap i got over 100 rap cds but it doesnt make low class and rappers are far from low class if they got jewelry that is more than your years salary.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default on thin ice...........................

Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    These people have NO morals and their behavior is borish and disgraceful.
    Why do black people have to behave in such antisocial ways?
    All you see on television is "Black men behaving badly".
    Its like a bad television sitcom.
    Its seems all the bad stereotypes subscribed to black men are well deserved.
    What a shame.
    #1: you don't know what these people have other than what you see & read, you have no idea where their money goes outside of what they say on their lyrics.....................
    #2: Black people don't behave in antisocial ways..................... PEOPLE behave in anti-social ways, whatever ethnicity they come from negativity is color-blind, if you need proof go back to some of your very own replies to this thread!!!!!!!!!!!
    #3: It's not like a bad television sitcom, it would be closer to a bad reality television show
    and finally
    #4: Saying that bad stereotypes given to any man is wrong, whatever nationality, religious faith, political belief, etc. one person does not speak for the whole with their choice of words.

Now that I've spoken like a moderator let me say this..........

It's easy to talk shit behind a pc.................. but many of the things said in forums wouldn't be said face to face, especially by someone who most likely does

rhythmic gymnastics......................
    so the next time you turn on MTV and see that hip hop video you hate so much, do a few twirls and high steps and get that anger out constructively

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Default yea....

all i can say is MY ADDIDAS!....early rap was great, music from the heart and soul of those that experienced life and talked about it....i think it was last year, bet had their music award show and they dedicated it to erly hip hop an rap..and that show was that best damn live music thing ive seen on tv in years......all the diddy flash and shug a shoots and bullswinging...truth is ...that these cats have creative juices inside, and when they are still real and not softy type celebriites, they talk the truth....as soon as they make a lot of cake they go soft in the fucking head and start jabing and bullshittn and really aint got anything more to say....then they hve to become talent scouts looking for the real in others more connected to real life, cause when you walking around with 10 cars and big houses in multiple cities, you seize to be from the streets....and unless you have a way to stay real youbecome lost in the sea of celebirtyville.....an expression like "keeping it real"...yea....ttotally has lost all its meaning....

Junior Poster

Someone should put all the rappers into a room and throw in a dozen guns and let them all kill each other.

Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Professional Poster

This man is going to save hip-hop. I stopped watching the MTV VMAs because they are full of shyt. I find myself buying old stuff moreso than new releases because I know I'm getting more than one hot song. The industry has it's grubby hands on Hip-hop and it's going to milk it for all it's worth. It's kind of sad really.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wm_20ama_2004_20kanye_20west_20larger_2072dpi_101.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	28249  

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

is Black Eyed Peas considered hip-hop?

Professional Poster

LOL!!! Yes and no.

They were considered hip-hop a few years ago before the addition of Fergie aka The hot white girl. An underground group that showed a lot of promise.

Now, they are considered pop because well....they played "Let's get it started/retarded" on Monday Night Football last year.

Will i Am can still rhyme though. You wouldn't hear someone pumping Black Eyed Peas in the hood. But, a lot of "street" music is "pop" music now, so it really doesn't matter.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips