Page 14 of 167 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s73r1341_218.jpg 
Views:	1900 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	214577  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY
    OK, help me understand something. O have not been around for a few months. SOme time ago, this beautiful lady began to tease us with pictures of herself (most of which look quite different , but we know the ladies change). SHe did not show anything below the waste nor of an overtly sexual nature. All of a sudden , in period of a week or so there are 12 pages of her photos, half of which are rather explicit and a new website.
    Damm, next thing you know som enegro will be elected president.

Oh, and tao1kiku, I know your a newbie, but try not to fall in love here, it just dont happen that way. and if your gonna save to go to the Holy Land to meet her and pay her to have sex with you, then give me half your $ and I will get you as beautiful Israelie TG just here in the states.

One last thing. Mor, (or whatever your name is) are you Jewish, I just ask becasue of the picture of you with the rather large crucifix around your neck.
    am i the only one who sees an asshole hiding behind word salad here?

10th letter, I'm just seeing a**hole, period. No replies since, good riddance.

And now back the the subject of the thread, the lovely morvital

Thanks again morvital for all the photos! You put a smile on my face every time!

10th letter, I'm just seeing a**hole, period. No replies since, good riddance.

And now back the the subject of the thread, the lovely morvital

Thanks again morvital for all the photos! You put a smile on my face every time!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku
    RawNY, we are all entitled to our opinions and observations. Perhaps you may not have travelled outside your local town or state as so many Americans are apt to do - but there is a whole world out there ready to be explored. Travelling to Isreal for the chance of hooking up with one person is foolhardy. There are many reasons to travel to Isreal (as well as Peru. Colombia, Turkey, Iran, Morrocco, the Himalayas which are all palces I will eventually travel to) so that I can learn about languages, and cultures and food and music and how other peoples in this world live and perceive life. To make the assumption I travel just for sex is ignorant at best.

I've been on this planet long enough and travelled enough to have common sense. I may be a newbie on this board, but have you nuzzled a Tiger? Flown a Glider plane? Served your country in the military to be able to say "I choose to defend what I believe in, with my life"? Swam with Dolphins? Been shot at by many, many people with Armour Piercing rounds? Have you ever been homeless? Have you ever lived in the 6th most dangerous city in the world? Ever been surrounded by 7 people with knives and talked your way out without a scratch? Have you helped bring life into this world? have you literally saved lives? Jumped into a lake to save and resucitate someone? Have you held the hands of your parents as they died? Have you created and cared for a new life on this world?

You choose to comment on another person, as is your right. I choose to feel your comments are uninformed. Know a peson before you formulate an opinion, walk in their shoes before you formulate an opinion. Nekulturny.
    yes, I hav eserved in combat, been all around the world, was born and raised in NYC, speak 3 langauages and parts of a few others, watched my parents die, talked my way in and out of conforntation and have been to Israel. So assume anything about me, bro.

Re-read your posts and look at the posts which she made long ago, then comment.

Default She's fucking beutiful

I don't understand how the hell you guys can diss each other in a forum. Who care that Chick is beautiful.
    i can't believe there are such beautiful trannies in IL, i just got to have a taste of her even if its for 60 Minutes.

Mor, your fucking beautiful i have seen some of your movies and you got real potential.

Not even worth a reply RawNY, not even worth it beyond this...

Ya want a thread to bitch at or condem others, start your own.

I put on my own shoes every day, no one else steps in them. I make my decisions and voice my thoughts without intent of harming others unless they physically threaten me or the wellbeing of my loved ones. You who are so quick to belittle others need some more growing up before you can talk to the adults. (And putting down others is a classic psych symptom of trying to elevate one's own sense of self worth, as well as to distract others from your own failings and foibles.)

Now back to the point of the thread rather than it being hijacked by one trying to (gawd I hate to use the term) disrespect others.

Sorry for the interruption to the thread you started morvital.

thak you all
    here more my pics and my friends
    kisses
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noy_movie_15_173.jpg 
Views:	1435 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	215199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noy_movie_16_189.jpg 
Views:	1427 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	215200