Page 143 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4393133138139140141142143144145146147148153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1662

Most of the trans begin the process at an early age as 14, 15 are still not reached a state of military service

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mor_vital View Post
    Most of the trans begin the process at an early age as 14, 15 are still not reached a state of military service

Wow, I never would have guessed! And judging by these pictures I guess I know NOTHING about Israeli culture. haha I honestly thought things were WAY strict over there.

Btw, I don't know what's up with this board, but I lost track of this message...like it disappeared and I couldn't find it by searching the thread. It was weird.

Rookie Poster

Meaning what Morvital? What did you do during your national service? Hair dresser? Cabaret? Did you serve in the army in drag?

Quote Originally Posted by deadclan69 View Post
    yes it really turns me on to think of all those masculine israeli transsexuals shooting and tear gassing palestinians during their national service...

what a jerk

Israel is a country open to the people here live their dream of a warm place in Israeli
    Everyone will do what is best for him
    Israeli trance and enjoy lots of benefits to a very organized there by the anti-discrimination organizations
    Although sexual and trans is not much that we a small country
    But the Israeli trance can walk down the street, head up
    Most transatlantic live in Tel Aviv it was the biggest city in Israel

Your question is a bit sarcastic here
    So that's the name Mor Vital Biblical name of Moore's Ahproshm Perfume
    Whittle it mean to
    I did not keep the army and did national service, that I was exempt from my process of being trans I started very young age 14 because of my gender issue into the army in-laws

Before you even thought thoughts to really know the state of our background
    We are here before this Ahplastaneime Bible and our country
    In addition 15 years ago everything was fine education in peace with Ahplstnim borders were open to a terrorist organization
    Took over on the West Bank and mesmerizing started doing acts of terrorism against Israel
    Then the border Nissger, in general there is not a war, and if there's anything close to this boundary and not at all to Tel Aviv

want to note that the Israelis really want peace problem in the West that involve a lot of Muslims have Akconeime
    Not interested in peace
    State of Israel has seven million people Palestinian inhabited by about 3 million
    Personally I have no problem with Arabs and have ruined a lot of Arabs and Arab companies Trance