Page 12 of 167 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mor_vital
    Is this one in London? Lookin great...

Veteran Poster

wow

I was missing seeing you here!

Professional Poster

Thank you mor_vital for all of your lovely photos of yourself.

You truly look stunning.

Veteran Poster

OK, help me understand something. O have not been around for a few months. SOme time ago, this beautiful lady began to tease us with pictures of herself (most of which look quite different , but we know the ladies change). SHe did not show anything below the waste nor of an overtly sexual nature. All of a sudden , in period of a week or so there are 12 pages of her photos, half of which are rather explicit and a new website.
    Damm, next thing you know som enegro will be elected president.

Oh, and tao1kiku, I know your a newbie, but try not to fall in love here, it just dont happen that way. and if your gonna save to go to the Holy Land to meet her and pay her to have sex with you, then give me half your $ and I will get you as beautiful Israelie TG just here in the states.

One last thing. Mor, (or whatever your name is) are you Jewish, I just ask becasue of the picture of you with the rather large crucifix around your neck.

RawNY, we are all entitled to our opinions and observations. Perhaps you may not have travelled outside your local town or state as so many Americans are apt to do - but there is a whole world out there ready to be explored. Travelling to Isreal for the chance of hooking up with one person is foolhardy. There are many reasons to travel to Isreal (as well as Peru. Colombia, Turkey, Iran, Morrocco, the Himalayas which are all palces I will eventually travel to) so that I can learn about languages, and cultures and food and music and how other peoples in this world live and perceive life. To make the assumption I travel just for sex is ignorant at best.

I've been on this planet long enough and travelled enough to have common sense. I may be a newbie on this board, but have you nuzzled a Tiger? Flown a Glider plane? Served your country in the military to be able to say "I choose to defend what I believe in, with my life"? Swam with Dolphins? Been shot at by many, many people with Armour Piercing rounds? Have you ever been homeless? Have you ever lived in the 6th most dangerous city in the world? Ever been surrounded by 7 people with knives and talked your way out without a scratch? Have you helped bring life into this world? have you literally saved lives? Jumped into a lake to save and resucitate someone? Have you held the hands of your parents as they died? Have you created and cared for a new life on this world?

You choose to comment on another person, as is your right. I choose to feel your comments are uninformed. Know a peson before you formulate an opinion, walk in their shoes before you formulate an opinion. Nekulturny.

Thank you for all those pretty Israeli girls!
    But to my eyes, you're the best!

Come and admire Suzan's kinky drawings

more beautifull israeli trassexuals
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mix_pics_219_100.jpg 
Views:	1449 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	214564