Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    First: YOU'RE GAY! Not saying that's bad, but whether you live a "straight lifestyle" or not, you're gay! Maybe you should accept that. You can't compare yourself to the guys who are attracted to t-girls and suck t-girl cock but are not attracted to guys at all, but get labeled as gay. That's debatable... You're gay!

Second: There's a catch 22 that's involved; Sure a girl will fuck you and then lose respect for you!!! Just like a girl can "love" having you as a client, but she'll never date you! You can be big Willie at the strip club cause you drop lotsa coin, but the girls will never respect you!! (read: they'll fuck the guy who didn't spend a dime on them). This is all human nature.
    Yeah to come back on topic: I second that. Face it dude.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by luv2playwithTgirls
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    OMG!
    Hey Sunny, I hope thats an 'OMG' what a crazy night, not an 'OMG' what a total douchebag! LOL!

Sunny--correct me if I'm wrong--but Im pretty sure what she meant to say was "OMG--YOU're SO FULL OF SHIT"

just a guess....

Junior Poster

So, to everyone who actually responded to this in a reasonable fashion with regards to the two topics I was looking to talk about, Thank you and I hope to hear more perspectives about it. Slinky, that story about the strap-on was funny as hell, btw, I laughed out loud.

As far as you guys who feel like turning this into an "am I gay" thread, go ahead and drop it. I really don't give a crap. If you go back and read what I said, you might notice that I'm pretty damn comfortable where I'm at sexually, and frankly, labels such as 'gay', 'straight', or 'bi' really don't matter to me. I'm a 'person' who is very sexual, and labels would merely limit my experiences, and why the hell would I want to do that? I've been fortunate enough to enjoy some pretty outragouesly amazing sexual encounters because I'm confident, comfortable with myself, keep my mind open and treat people with respect. If it makes you (and I use the term very generally) feel better about yourself by labelling others, go for it, but do me a favor and take it to a thread that actually might care about that opinion.

btw, Sheyum, every word of it was true. What the hell would I stand to gain by making that shit up?

So, anyways, thanks again to the intellegent folks who actually read my post for what it was.

And, Slinky, thanks for the insight about the possibility that that girl actually was working. It didn't even cross my mind at the time, but was definitely a possibility. I was pretty upset about the whole thing for a little bit just because I hate feeling like I've offended someone (especially an attractive and seemingly nice someone!).

If I knew it was gonna be this kind of party, I'd'a stick my dick in the mashed potatoes!

Junior Poster

Default Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the party...

Quote Originally Posted by slinky

One thing that's obvious from reading the forum is that a lot of guys are confused about their sexuality, but for some reason the assumption is that none of the girls are (and i think this is in part promulgated by the assertions of the girls). But in reality, there's gender/body/orientation/whatever confusion of all sorts on most people's parts:

A) A girl takes a guy home and fucks him and thinks she's found a husband, but dumps him the next day when she finds out he's gay.

B) Post-op girls who still only go to TS oriented clubs and only have TS friends.

C) Guys who claim they don't want anything to do with cock, but are chasers.

D) Girls losing 3/4 of their clients after SRS, even if they are bottom only.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

But I will say that I think if you asked the VAST majority of the guys in here what they would have done in the situation, they would have freaked at the thought of the gay guy joining in. Then again, the vast majority of the guys here haven't ever actually been with a TS, either.
    I'd have to agree with this, Slinky. It does seem like there is alot of sexual confusion going on, as can be seen from some of the less than civil responses i've seen in other threads.

It's also funny that you would mention the lack of actual contact that alot of the guys here have with actual TS. I mean, really, how many of the guys here have actually talked with a TS outside of the safety of this forum, much gone home with one? Makes you wonder...

Professional Poster

Dude, how old are you? Sounds like you're naive in general and you're just learning how a dick works! How long have you had yours? A dick doesn't give a fuck HOW it gets off, just that it gets off. It's your BRAIN that makes decisions as to what it will allow to happen. Ever heard of the big head/little head? Just because someone will do something that gets them off, doesn't necessarily mean they approve of it! People have mad sex all the time and regret it afterwards. This is why guys don't call girls back... Because they only satisfied the little head!! I'm not turning your awesome thread into the dreaded am I gay thread, I'm saying most t-girls are attracted to masculinity and if you realize that what you did was GAY, maybe you'd be smart enough to get why she would not be interested AFTER her dick went down and the big head took over.
    You might not wanna go to parties where girls are looking for tricks if you get offended when treated like one. And every girl that puts her hand on your dick ISN'T trying to get paid! Some are just horny! Personally, I like a girl to feel me up and get all excited about what she feels. This is what makes interaction w/ t-girls so much better than GGs! Maybe you should acquire a better relationship with your penis, seems sorta dysfunctional!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

5 Star Poster

"btw, Sheyum, every word of it was true. What the hell would I stand to gain by making that shit up?"

Ok--I'm wriiting to redeem myself--can't stand being counted as one of the UN intelligent responders...Excuse my post if i was wrong--i wrote it at 7:15 am--after being out all night--i was a little fried..It just seemed--upon quick reading---like one of these bullshit posts--with dreamers going on about random sexual exploits that obviously have never happened..but hey--people DO get laid...so maybe I misspoke..
    That being said...I really hear you...its always MYSTIFIED me about tss...how they have this insidious and bizarre quirk (not all of course) of hating the very people who accept and desire them..I could NEVER understand--fathom--how people who are transgendered...go through all of the turmoil that they do in the their lives--and strive to be accepted for who they are (crossing gender and orientation lines as they do)--cpuld thne turn around and call someone a demeaning term like "fag" becuase the person wants THEM... Ok--i know in this case we're talking about something a bit different-the poster wnated an actual guy--how how often do we see Tss sneer with disdain at a guy who wants to get fucked by THEM...calling them faggots...its utterly bizarre...ite been discussed here before--possibly its self--hatred....who the fuck knows.
    its hard enough to figure GGs out!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Dude, how old are you? Sounds like you're naive in general and you're just learning how a dick works! How long have you had yours? A dick doesn't give a fuck HOW it gets off, just that it gets off. It's your BRAIN that makes decisions as to what it will allow to happen. Ever heard of the big head/little head? Just because someone will do something that gets them off, doesn't necessarily mean they approve of it! People have mad sex all the time and regret it afterwards. This is why guys don't call girls back... Because they only satisfied the little head!! I'm not turning your awesome thread into the dreaded am I gay thread, I'm saying most t-girls are attracted to masculinity and if you realize that what you did was GAY, maybe you'd be smart enough to get why she would not be interested AFTER her dick went down and the big head took over.
    You might not wanna go to parties where girls are looking for tricks if you get offended when treated like one. And every girl that puts her hand on your dick ISN'T trying to get paid! Some are just horny! Personally, I like a girl to feel me up and get all excited about what she feels. This is what makes interaction w/ t-girls so much better than GGs! Maybe you should acquire a better relationship with your penis, seems sorta dysfunctional!

- shrug - sure, dude, you got me, tg's, and life all figured out. I'm a big queen...

Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics - it doesn't matter if you win or lose, you have to be retarded just to compete.

enjoy

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    "btw, Sheyum, every word of it was true. What the hell would I stand to gain by making that shit up?"

Ok--I'm wriiting to redeem myself--can't stand being counted as one of the UN intelligent responders...Excuse my post if i was wrong--i wrote it at 7:15 am--after being out all night--i was a little fried..It just seemed--upon quick reading---like one of these bullshit posts--with dreamers going on about random sexual exploits that obviously have never happened..but hey--people DO get laid...so maybe I misspoke..
    That being said...I really hear you...its always MYSTIFIED me about tss...how they have this insidious and bizarre quirk (not all of course) of hating the very people who accept and desire them..I could NEVER understand--fathom--how people who are transgendered...go through all of the turmoil that they do in the their lives--and strive to be accepted for who they are (crossing gender and orientation lines as they do)--cpuld thne turn around and call someone a demeaning term like "fag" becuase the person wants THEM... Ok--i know in this case we're talking about something a bit different-the poster wnated an actual guy--how how often do we see Tss sneer with disdain at a guy who wants to get fucked by THEM...calling them faggots...its utterly bizarre...ite been discussed here before--possibly its self--hatred....who the fuck knows.
    its hard enough to figure GGs out!!
    Well, actually I don't blame you for assuming that it was BS, I guess it does seem a bit outlandish. Honestly, if the sexual part of it didn't illustrate the whole 'fag' response, I wouldn't have even mentioned it.

Yeah, it is a slightly different set of circumstances, but still pertains to the similar reaction. It's true that it's hard to say what the root is, as everyone is different and have different reasons for things. I was hoping to get some insight from some of the the girls on forum, cause a bunch of guys sitting around and talking about it without their input is alot of mental masturbation. I think that probably Ottorocket had the most accurate reply in this case. In the end, fortunately, there wasn't much malice in the way the girl said it, it was mostly teasing, but it was still a curious response to me.

5 Star Poster

lets face it---at the risk of sounding very politically incorrect-MOST t-girls are pretty confused...
    lets leave it at that