Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    If true, I think you're my new hero.
    Alright, I didn't put this out there to just tell the story (I could have gotten a lot more graphic if that was my point), I felt that the story illustrated the question: what's with that reaction? I just want to hear some POV's about it, especially from some of the girls....

Silver Poster

I just wanted to read Lovecraft but....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    I just wanted to read Lovecraft but....
    ROFL, Coroner! Cthulhu's a bit of a buzz-kill, tho...

Silver Poster

You're gay.

But....

More power to you.

I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but it's funny, so...... (from another forum, another poster)

"I was in a room at the old Paradise club with a little J-Lo looking thing. The conversation drifted to what is the wildest thing you've done sexually. After a bit of prodding, she told me that she had been engaged to great guy who she really loved. But, she always fantasized and fucking him in the ass.

He refused, but slowly, she began to get him to agree to have things out in his ass. A finger, anal beads, fingers and anal beads and so on. Then as they were planning the wedding she gets him to pick out a strap on. The idea was that maybe they'd do a threesome, but she told me she lied, she only intended to use it on him. During the story, which took her about 20 minutes to tell, there was way to much detail, she kept saying how great and understanding he was and how much she loved him.

Eventually, about 2 months before the wedding, he gave in. Her eyes lit up as she said, in what sounded way too much like Rosie Perez, "I fucked the shit outta him."

I asked if he liked it and she said that he absolutely hated it.

I figure, wow, that's some story, but what happened to the engagement? She said, I dumped him about a week later.

Then entirely seriously, she looked at me, "What sorta bitch ass man lets hisself get fucked in the ass?"

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Default Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the party...

Quote Originally Posted by luv2playwithTgirls
    Now, maybe there was a language barrier, maybe I phrased the question wrong, perhaps too straight-forward about it, but should a girl get that pissed off about what seems to me a perfectly honest and necessary question? I've talked to plenty of girls who just come out and tell me that they're not working because they understand the reality of what's going on at these clubs, so why would it be deemed inappropriate for me to ask? Just wondering...
    You probably asked it in such a way that she figured out you weren't going to pay and then got pissed off at the time she "wasted" on you.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Professional Poster

Slinky, thanks for the story re-post... that's exactly what came to mind for me.

We sit down, and she looks at me, and says "You're such a fag. I don't know if I want to fuck around anymore." I was blown away. I felt like I was in the middle of a HA forum! So apparently, I'm a hot guy when I'm getting fucked by her, but the minute it's a guy's cock, I'm a fag, despite the fact that she was fucking my face and blew her load while it was all happening. Now, we talked for a while, and she finally stopped pursuing this line of logic, especially after I made her know that she was the only reason I was there, that the guy was (and I think that I actually used this line!) nothing more that chocolate spinkles on a sundae. But it was still confounding to actually come face to face with this idea that I'd just recently been reading about on this forum....

Any thoughts on either topic?
    One thing that's obvious from reading the forum is that a lot of guys are confused about their sexuality, but for some reason the assumption is that none of the girls are (and i think this is in part promulgated by the assertions of the girls). But in reality, there's gender/body/orientation/whatever confusion of all sorts on most people's parts:

A) A girl takes a guy home and fucks him and thinks she's found a husband, but dumps him the next day when she finds out he's gay.

B) Post-op girls who still only go to TS oriented clubs and only have TS friends.

C) Guys who claim they don't want anything to do with cock, but are chasers.

D) Girls losing 3/4 of their clients after SRS, even if they are bottom only.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

But I will say that I think if you asked the VAST majority of the guys in here what they would have done in the situation, they would have freaked at the thought of the gay guy joining in. Then again, the vast majority of the guys here haven't ever actually been with a TS, either.

she gets all pissed off and starts accusing me of WANTING to pay for sex and if that's what I want, I should go do that.
    Verbatim line from a GG working girl: "I can't fuck you for free anymore! You're married!""

Professional Poster

First: YOU'RE GAY! Not saying that's bad, but whether you live a "straight lifestyle" or not, you're gay! Maybe you should accept that. You can't compare yourself to the guys who are attracted to t-girls and suck t-girl cock but are not attracted to guys at all, but get labeled as gay. That's debatable... You're gay!

Second: There's a catch 22 that's involved; Sure a girl will fuck you and then lose respect for you!!! Just like a girl can "love" having you as a client, but she'll never date you! You can be big Willie at the strip club cause you drop lotsa coin, but the girls will never respect you!! (read: they'll fuck the guy who didn't spend a dime on them). This is all human nature.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"