Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default notes to the HA regulars

As I mentioned in my first post, I've been following this board for quite some time. It may sound weird, but it almost feels like I know many of you already (in a shallow, internet-y sort of way); this could be a product of my uncanny ability to distill the human personality, or possibly (a remote chance that) I have waaaay too much time on my hands. In any case, I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout or two where appropriate.

For the moderators: Personally, I think y'all are doing a bang-up job, regardless of what anybody thinks. There's a very fine line to walk between free and uncontrolled speech, and the judicious use of editorial privilege. I have the utmost respect for NYCE for starting this forum; and for Hollywood, Johnny, Flabby, and the nameless others who operate in the stealth of night for keeping the gears running smoothly. Mad, mad love.

JWBL: Whenever I think of you, I call you "Jubbles" in my head. Because really, I can't think of any other way to say "JWBL" phonetically and have it make sense. So there you have it. You have always seemed to me like somebody I'd really get along with. If I ever vacation to NYC, you and me and Haze are getting drunk.

Jen Justice: I absolutely love your sense of humour! You never fail to crack my shit up on a regular basis. I have no problem saying that you have done an amazing job in your transition, and I happen to think you're immensely attractive. Fuck your detractors and haters; it's nothing but faggotry.

Kelly Shore: You know, I got the sense that when you first showed up here (yeah, I've been lurking here that long), you didn't really know how you fit into the board's dynamic. It seemed like you were a bit self-conscious in that you were trying to project a persona that wasn't quite you. In the months afterward, though, you've very definitely become right at home, and I think it's far better to see the real you. You were a superstar all along; you're just finally starting to live it out.

Haze:
    You also seem like the type of dude I'd get along famously with. Again, if I ever get out to The City, the beers (and whatever else) are on me. Just try to save a white bitch or two for me, huh? Nyuk nyuk.

Hara: I think you're a total sweetheart! I'd bet I could spend hours on the tele with you. There are so many people here that I would absolutely love to meet in person, but you're somewhere near the top of the list. Incidentally, I see your booty get down like -oh!-.

BeardedOne:
    Ah, our elder statesman. I have a great deal of respect for you, as you've always struck me as the model of class and refinement. Heh, who knows, maybe I'm off-base there. Seriously, though, I think you bring something to this forum that would be lacking in all other worlds. Good on you.

Peggy: Also a model of class. I think you provide something invaluable to this forum with your wisdom, consideration and experience. It may very well be that I have learned more from you than anybody else here, and you should be very proud of that. Keep fighting the good fight, lady.

Claire: I absolutely adore your humour and style of diction. In terms of personality, I think you and I might be very much alike; I welcome the chance to explore that notion further.

Fox: You always seemed like a decent cat. The new avatar is hilarious. What's life like in Compton these days?

Quinn, ChefMike, YodaJazz, Braveman: Y'all just plain seem like good folk. I hope to get to know you as much as anybody else.

Jen Paris, Kira, Mimi, Melissa Carter, and assorted others:
    You're all very special in your own right. I enjoy the opportunities I get to discern your opinions, and I hope you all comport yourselves with class and poise.

To the rest of the girls who hover around this board: I've no doubt that you are all fascinating individuals, and any chance that I get to connect with you on an interpersonal level would be time well spent. There is nothing in my heart but respect and admiration for the difficult terrain you traverse in this life, and I offer you my unconditional empathy.

If there's anyone I forgot, blame my memory and not my heart.

So that's all from me for the time being; it's late and I'm pretty well buzzed from a night of beer and karaoke. Incidentally, for anybody that thinks I'm some brown-nosing noob... you can directly go fuck yourselves. A genuine feeling of admiration is a far cry from sucking up. Show love for others, that one day they might show love for you.

Oh, and I guess if you want, y'all can call me "Socks" for short.

Cheers.

--
    you will learn to fear my collection of tiny hats.

Thanx, "Socks" (I knew a GG from Milwaukee by that nick), for the tip-o-the-hat. I will re-read it many times as an ego-boo.

As for 'refinement', around here we call it 'fermentation'.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

B1
    it would have been perfect without the eldery reference, lol

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    B1
    Well, I do concede to the fact that I learned to drive in a car made of real steel that had a carburetor and everything.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    B1
    Well, I do concede to the fact that I learned to drive in a car made of real steel that had a carburetor and everything.
    LOL!

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Awe well thank you sweetheart!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Gas: $50
    Entry to the club/bar: $40+
    Drinks: On Sockmonkey
    Lapdances: $75
    Saving a white bitch for SM: No promises

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Thanks for the acknowledgement. But I do have a personal question of you. Did you just win a seat in Congress during this last election?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

*let's go of the straight jacket on Solitary for a minute to type*

thank you sir, I'm buying the 1st round if you come to NYC

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: notes to the HA regulars

Quote Originally Posted by sockmonkey

Hara: I think you're a total sweetheart! I'd bet I could spend hours on the tele with you. There are so many people here that I would absolutely love to meet in person, but you're somewhere near the top of the list. Incidentally, I see your booty get down like -oh!-.
    [b]
    Oh wow..that was out of the blue, totally unexpected and very sweet of you. That was the first post I opened and read when i got home this evening. Totally made my day..thank you sweetie! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol