Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default How many girls here would actually date an average guy?

Average blue collar joes, are the SEXIESt in my opinion... Yummy

Junior Poster

You know as I got older, i noticed the hottest girls with the most normal guys, and when I was younger i noticed the younger girls seeking the hottest guys. I guess as women mature they grow out of that stage of wanting the hunk over the average joe or nerd. But when they see who treats them the best the average Joe seems to always win in the end. And the Hunk; well he gets fat and burnt out...hahahahaha I wonder what I am?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rover187
    You know as I got older, i noticed the hottest girls with the most normal guys, and when I was younger i noticed the younger girls seeking the hottest guys. I guess as women mature they grow out of that stage of wanting the hunk over the average joe or nerd. But when they see who treats them the best the average Joe seems to always win in the end.
    Good post - I tend to agree. I make a good living and have an amazing job. I've worked hard to get where I'm at, especially at my age (23) so I'm not afraid of saying that. Something like this does indeed tend to take one farther with girls (GG & TS).

It doesn't matter what any girl tells you. Stability = one of the ultimate turn ons...

Silver Poster

Beauty is a decreasing investment.
    Every day another gorgeous girl comes on the market. Any girl who knows any thing will do her upmost to land the guy with the most $$$$ in his pocket.

Why? Simple. At a given point it cost big $$$ to stay beautiful and competative with all the young girls. And who has all that extra $$$ to spend?
    The guy who had all that $$$ at the beginning.
    Now this analysis does not take into account chemistry nor personality. With both could counter this argument.

But....I can't help but notice that the last few pics I've seen of Ms Paris were in a Bentley and a C5 cooperate jet. Leaving me to ask "Does your average 8-5 average joe stand a chance in hell?"

I think so but it will require you to have a very good game and lots of self confidance. And you could either be born with this or you can learn it over time. Then again there is allways the lotto?

"How you doin!"

No.

I wouldn't date anyone who was average. Looks are not as important to me, as intelligence and accomplishment. Male or female, I'm attracted to people who are unique. If I can't pick you out of a crowd, I won't.

But I'm already very much in love. So.....what do I know?

We all have different opinions on what is average looking. But none of the guys pics you posted attract me....sorry.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: How many girls here would actually date an average guy?

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    Girls: would you have what society would look at as a "normal" dating relationship with an average guy. In other words, average looking, average height, average weight, not rich, nice guy. He would pick up dinner, movies, bowling, etc. and buy you an occasional gift, but wouldn't be giving you any cash, showering you with expensive gifts, wouldn't be a guy with some huge supply of drugs, would have a "normal" straight job. He would take you out in public, introduce you as his GF, hold your hand and kiss you in public, etc.
    Sure, of course, in a New York minute, and have done so in the past,
    and could do so in the future.

However, as a few of the other women upthread have mentioned, it's
    not just about looks.

Spirituality, integrity, intelligence, and a great sense of humour are the
    qualities that are most important to me.

Professional Poster

I would say chances are if your an average joe the plumber...mmm....slim to none. Hot tgirls want to be seen either with hot guys or guys who have mad bank to take care of em...simple as that.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    I would say chances are if your an average joe the plumber...mmm....slim to none.

Hmmmm, American and British plumbers must be on different rates....Extortionate pipe bending bastards!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

I think most girls date pretty average looking guys. I have known quite a few girls in my years and I don't think I know not a single one that ONLY dated super attractive guys. I know plenty that prefer attractive guys but that goes for most groups of people. I mean without knowing anything else about a person, just by looking at a picture, all you can go on is how they look.

I actually think male attractiveness is very relative. Confidence, personality, money, sense of humor... mean a lot more to society when it comes to a man. How often have you seen women fawning over a guy who had swagger? I have a friend that is a model type of a guy (he actually is a model) that is basically a no personality nerd. The minute he opens his mouth most women lose interest.

Guys, we appreciate confidence, personality, and all of that but the standards of beauty of women are very much set is stone. Even if she is a complete zero we will still see her physical beauty. In general, our attraction is more based on the physical so how we judge women is effected by that. Don't get me wrong, it is not all about looks for us just more than it is for most women.